shape
carat
color
clarity

SoC Mabe Necklace

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I am thrilled to announce that I am the oh so lucky owner of the SoC mabe necklace shown at the last Ruckus! I received it today and am blown away by the heavenly pearls and the heavy silver! I have included a few pictures that Ashley sent me and trust me I will be taking my own pictures and posting them this weekend. She also informed me that she received more SoC pearls for drop pendants, earrings and very high quality mabes. They are setting them now and hope to have them in a few weeks. If I get sneak peeks you know I will share them here!

_23914.jpg

_23915.jpg

close_8.jpg

_23916.jpg

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh I saw it sold on their website and I was hoping someone here bought it. How amazing! Now you have your own personal rainbow! Please post lots of neck shots.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely necklace. I too am eager for the neck shots! Thanks for sharing.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
oh, wow- gorgeous!! Can't wait to see your neck shots!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I can't even begin to tell you how envious of you I am!!!! This is a dream necklace!!! Wear it well and enjoy!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very lovely piece, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you got this necklace. Don't be shy we need neckshots, lots and lots of neckshots :mrgreen:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1415505150|3779980 said:
So glad you got this necklace. Don't be shy we need neckshots, lots and lots of neckshots :mrgreen:
So true. I do have a neck shot from the ruckus, but we neeeeed one from the new owner. :naughty:

:bigsmile: :devil:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I cant wait to see the photos ! It looks as though it's going to hang beautifully ! :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so lust for this necklace!
neck shots ASAP, please!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Patience is wearing thin. Neck shots, or we'll revolt!

But seriously -- it's a magnificent one-of-a-kind piece I got to try on at the Ruckus. The drape was gorgeous and I'd love to see it on its rightful owner.

Enjoy and wear in health!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been checking in lots too in the hope of catching a peek at a neck shot. I only wish I could have seen it IRL too. It looks stunning.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I saw this at the ruckus. The colors are amazing in person. Enjoy your treasure!

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
That is one amazing necklace, it really gleams with the colours of the Sea of Cortez and reminds me of watching Blue Whales in the glistening light of early morning in the SOC - a little piece of paradise. Enjoy wearing your treasure.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
..........Phooooooottttooooooooossssssssssssssssss....... we need ... phooooottttoooooooooos !! PULEEZEE!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also want details on where you plan to wear this pretty! Inquiring minds and all.... :bigsmile:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for the delay on neck shots but these pearls are not easy to photograph, especially by me! Here we go...

_24000.jpg

_24001.jpg

_24002.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

In my mind I had pictured them as being more princess length, but they are absolutely stunning as a choker. Congratulations!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
And just to show you how discouraging taking pictures of these beauties was I have dozens of indoor shots that look like this!

The necklace is kinda short - don't know if I'll need to change out the clasp to extend it a bit. We'll see!

_24008.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pkinnew|1415644002|3780728 said:
cmd2014 - I have a thick neck lol!!!

Well, that makes two of us then (if that's even true)! I think the length is beautiful on you....it probably makes it more wearable as it tucks nicely into a collar. But if it's feeling a bit snug (which I can relate to....I won't even wear turtlenecks or mock turtlenecks as I really dislike the feeling of having something even slightly snug around my neck), I'm sure it wouldn't be much of an issue to have an extender chain put on the back and that way you could adjust the length to match the neckline of your outfit.

They are truly beautiful though, and beautiful on you.

Edit: and I think the last shot in dimmer light really makes the mabe pearls glow. I can imagine how nice they will look in candlelight.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew, your new necklace looks perfect on you! The overtones are lovely and the pearls are so well matched. What a gorgeous piece!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I actually like the last shot best!

pkinnew -- I am so very pleased for you. Wear this necklace in health and I am glad it went to a wonderfully appreciative forever home.

It's all silver, so maybe a silver extender is a good idea so you have options in lengths depending on your mood and collar.

Enjoy this very special piece and please post more pictures for us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results