shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your multicolored ripples!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster and ennui -
Thanks for your replies! Good advice about trying on different sizes.

As a follow up to Roi's pics and seeing other's more regularly shaped ripples, would a strand of 14mm rounder ripples look larger than a strand of 14mm more irregular/baroque ripples? Seem like it to my eye based on various neck shots I've seen. :?:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, thanks again for sharing your ripples with me! They were a big help in pinning down exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks especially to caro40 for your pics and advice. ::) - I recently reached out to Catherine and referenced some of your lovely ripples (hope that is ok!) to inquire what she might have for me. This is a special strand for me (a milestone birthday gift from my mom), so I'm holding out for the perfect strand. Hope Catherine isn't too annoyed with my many, many questions, but she seems like a very patient vendor so far. 8)

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I definitely agree that research is a good idea. Go try on various sized beaded necklaces and get a feel for what suits you. All the big online sellers have ripples so you can just email each one when you know what you want and ask for a photo of what they have in stock. Once you know the size and general colour ... lavender/silvery white multi pale multi dark etc It will make your search easier.

Roi - those are gorgeous...are they recent? I know she said here that she'd picked up a bunch at the show in Feb.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Katbran - you are correct, these are "fresh" ones, i've purchased them about two weeks ago and now can not wait for the reason to get more :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results