shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Black Friday pearl purchases!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

Looking forward to seeing the design of the full piece.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
herEveryone's purchases are so lovely.

This is a souffle I picked up during the sale.

pp_souffle_pendant_3.jpg

pp_souffle_pendant.jpg

pp_souffle_pendant_2.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Baby nurse -- the shape of this pearl is perfect as an pendant. Wear it in good health.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Periwinklegirl and Bsomlo!

These are my copper/pink ripples; the sun is out today so I took some quick photos. Merry Christmas :wavey: !

pp_copper_pink_ripples.jpg

pp_copper_pink_0.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Lovely! Great colour and lustre. And that size of pearl makes a great choker.

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Babynurse, when the light hits your pendant it looks like a little green turtle!

ETA, I'm wearing my SoC mabe ring, which isn't crazy about photos. This one is a little blurry but shows the color. 1225131421-1.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
babynurse, those colors glow on your neck!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Baby nurse, the size and color of those ripples are beautiful. They look terrific on you! What earrings are you wearing with the strand?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
periwinklegirl|1388009429|3580442 said:
Wow! Lovely! Great colour and lustre. And that size of pearl makes a great choker.

Thanks, periwinklegirl! It's amazing how different pearls can look in the right lighting!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bluebirrrd|1388009874|3580443 said:
Very nice! Babynurse, when the light hits your pendant it looks like a little green turtle!

ETA, I'm wearing my SoC mabe ring, which isn't crazy about photos. This one is a little blurry but shows the color. 1225131421-1.jpg

Lol you're right, it does look like a turtle! That makes it all the more special since my 7 yr old's beloved stuffed animal is a turtle :halo: .
I really like your mabe ring (what is "SoC"?). The colors are beautiful!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHPmom|1388010172|3580446 said:
babynurse, those colors glow on your neck!!!

Thank you, HHPmom! These souffles have me floored.

If you were referring to the ripples, thanks agaiin. The sun made all the difference in emphasizing the copper and luster in these.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1388024050|3580520 said:
Baby nurse, the size and color of those ripples are beautiful. They look terrific on you! What earrings are you wearing with the strand?

Thanks, bsomlo :wavey: ! They really were at their best with the sun out.

The earrings are very pretty and a great match for this strand. The strand is from PP and the earrings are from Lema at Lilias Treasures. I ordered a cream colored druzy rope and she added in these earings, free of charge. I was delighted!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1388003344|3580408 said:
Thank you Periwinklegirl and Bsomlo!

These are my copper/pink ripples; the sun is out today so I took some quick photos. Merry Christmas :wavey: !

Oh Wow! These are SO pretty :appl: :appl: :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Bluebirrd your SoC mabe ring is gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LitGeek :wavey: !

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I've been playing with my new soufflé enhancer, and it seems to go well with some of my strands. I have a couple of 7mm Chinese freshwater strands of mixed white, peach, pink and lavender that I purchased several years ago from Pearl Lunar on eBay. I picked up a pair of 10mm mauve ivory Chinese freshwater flameball strands from the recent Pacific Pearls sale.

I sorted them and strung up this temporary strand on Power Pro just to see how it looks. The winter light was good today and the colors of the soufflé enhancer are showing up well. My rope is 42 inches long right now, and I'm thinking of making it continuous when I do get around to knotting it.

astrand_7032.jpg

astrand_7071.jpg

astrand_7084.jpg

astrandb_7066.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks just amazing! I love the length, the luster, shapes and colors! I noticed some beautiful pearls on the Pacific Pearls page as well.

I must learn how to string pearls :read: .

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl My jaw hit the floor when I saw these photos! Wow :love: :love: :love: These pieces together are FABULOUS :appl: :appl: :appl:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl, those are stunning!!! Great job. (Rushes off to check out new pearl source sites!).

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
LitGeek|1388081306|3580842 said:
Bluebirrd your SoC mabe ring is gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, LitGeek! Here's the glamour/vendor pic that made me covetous with desire....
img_7791__08817-1.jpg

Flygirl, I love how you mixed those pearls. Brilliant and so pretty on you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bluebirrrd|1388365432|3582768 said:
Thank you, LitGeek! Here's the glamour/vendor pic that made me covetous with desire....

I certainly see why, it is gorgeous :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
periwinklegirl -- I'm so glad you posted pictures of your Pearls of Joy oval/drop metallics! I ended up buying the next-to-last strand (one left, ladies) and just opened the box. Of course, it's pitch black out, but I already love this necklace! Here's a shot taken with lighting from my lit make-up mirror only. I can hardly wait to see it in daylight tomorrow:

pofj_metallic_drops.jpg

Fly Girl|1388358518|3582696 said:
I've been playing with my new soufflé enhancer, and it seems to go well with some of my strands. I have a couple of 7mm Chinese freshwater strands of mixed white, peach, pink and lavender that I purchased several years ago from Pearl Lunar on eBay. I picked up a pair of 10mm mauve ivory Chinese freshwater flameball strands from the recent Pacific Pearls sale.

I sorted them and strung up this temporary strand on Power Pro just to see how it looks. The winter light was good today and the colors of the soufflé enhancer are showing up well. My rope is 42 inches long right now, and I'm thinking of making it continuous when I do get around to knotting it.

I think you are local to me.. if you ever need someone to babysit your pearls or want some random stranger to sift through your jewelry box- I'm your gal!!!!!! :lol:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1388459157|3583521 said:
periwinklegirl -- I'm so glad you posted pictures of your Pearls of Joy oval/drop metallics! I ended up buying the next-to-last strand (one left, ladies) and just opened the box. Of course, it's pitch black out, but I already love this necklace! Here's a shot taken with lighting from my lit make-up mirror only. I can hardly wait to see it in daylight tomorrow:

Delighted that you picked up a strand too! They look lovely! I just can't get over how metallic they are! :appl:

I've been wearing them every chance I get.

Enjoy!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo What a beautiful strand :love: The pearls are so lustrous and the oval shapes are lovely! I am sure you will be reaching for this strand often, as it looks like it will be very versatile where you can wear it very casually or dress it up. I look forward to seeing the colors in daylight :geek:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek, those couple of lavenders thrown in asymmetrically remind me of your (far, far more gorgeous) strand with the whites and silvers. I like the random placement. I also find the shapes of these pearls pleasing. I think this is a casual, no-brainer, necklace to throw on with any outfit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results