shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me you mixed ropes!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Any favs for mixed ropes? Like with Keshi and rounds/off rounds perhaps?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My Kojima rope would qualify as a mixed rope. Sarah described it as being natural color Chinese bead nucleated baroque pearls mixed with dyed blue (along with undyed, I would add) Chinese akoya baroque pearls. It is 62" long.

I love the flat pink keshi mixed with freshwater pink rounds. I am wearing it here with another pink strand. I assembled and knotted both of these myself. I love the colors, and the mix of shapes adds interest. A baby step for me as a pearl designer. :wink2:

My newest mixed rope is the PP Tahitian the akoya keshi. Another fun piece.

I actually enjoy them all.

baroque1623.jpg

keshi_round.jpg

ppmixedrope.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much! They are all beautiful! I would enjoy them all too. That first one especially is very helpful for visualizing with what I have to combine. ;-)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
All of your ropes are lovely, but that rope from Sarah is breathtaking! I so need a fun rope to wear!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
jenncent|1374816792|3490575 said:
Thank you so much! They are all beautiful! I would enjoy them all too. That first one especially is very helpful for visualizing with what I have to combine. ;-)
Thank you, all.

Jenncent, here is the vendor photo. It is still up in Kojima's past designs, which would be worth checking out for more ideas.

http://www.kojimapearl.com/past-designs/

kojimapastdesigns8_0.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
jenncent|1374992232|3491748 said:
I just saw them all! I am still dizzy, lol.

Not sure if you are referring to icy jade's visit to the pearl shop or Kojima's designs. Totally different looks.
Sarah has an amazing eye for putting together designs with pearls. Totally stunning.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Fly Girl|1375019245|3491807 said:
jenncent|1374992232|3491748 said:
I just saw them all! I am still dizzy, lol.

Not sure if you are referring to icy jade's visit to the pearl shop or Kojima's designs. Totally different looks.
Sarah has an amazing eye for putting together designs with pearls. Totally stunning.

I was referring to that Pinterest board. BUT, I have lost many hours of my life admiring Sarah's pearls and creations. Some of the pearls for this rope are from Kojima actually. :) But I will be creating it with someone else. I have no doubt I will work with her again in the future though.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Just want to bumb up this thread. There must much more this kind of beauties.

Here's mine; muted lavender with keshis from Catherine C.

_12551.jpg

_12552.jpg

_12553.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results