shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruckus 2014 videos

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The Pearl Guide - Pearl Paradise 2014 Ruckus videos are being posted. First one up is Douglas of Sea of Cortez Pearls. I am prohibited by forum rules posting a link to a blog but here is a link to Pearl Paradise. Scroll to the bottom of the main page and click the link to the blog and you will find the video there. Enjoy the first of many :mrgreen:

http://www.pearlparadise.com/

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1409356612|3741760 said:
After watching this you can see and understand why so many of us are supporters of this man and his pearls. Josh Humbert of Kamoka's talk at the 2014 Ruckus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXvpR3LAkYA&list=UUBTn9ujOn3Ob9VSlj2sGiYg&index=1

I really enjoyed Josh's talk, he is very passionate about his work with a sense of responsible for others, and the oysters. I will support his company by purchasing these special pearls. Thanks to PP for sharing the video.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover and I interviewed Josh and even got more info out of him. The interviews will be posted soon too. We intervied Douglas, Josh, Sherri, Sarah from Kojima, Angela the PP photographer and last but not least Baby Nurse and Bsolmo together. So lots more to see and hear.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1409540518|3742729 said:
NacreLover and I interviewed Josh and even got more info out of him. The interviews will be posted soon too. We intervied Douglas, Josh, Sherri, Sarah from Kojima, Angela the PP photographer and last but not least Baby Nurse and Bsolmo together. So lots more to see and hear.
I forgot to add Michael Rivers who is a nucli supplier to many of our favorite pearl farmers.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1409546015|3742756 said:
4Ranch Girl|1409540518|3742729 said:
I forgot to add Michael Rivers who is a nucli supplier to many of our favorite pearl farmers.

That's the Mikeyy with the famous suitcase.

I look forward to seeing the interviews. I just watched Hisano's video, in anticipation of the sale tomorrow. :love: :naughty:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Lucy, Ethel and Douglas are marvelous together ... LOVE the interview :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That was a great interview. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You really make an excellent team. You are both so poised and professional and friendly. Just superb!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you CRD and BS. It was fun to do and very suprised we were asked. BS yours will be up soon.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
It's really incredible that:

a) You did SO MANY interviews back-to-back and remain fresh-looking and sounding.

b) You did these interviews off-the-cuff. They look pre-planned and professional while being friendly and down-to-earth.

I am very impressed.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
There was no pre planning involved at all. Several things made it ok first Lucy and Ethel were together and we were just talking to our friends asking questions we wanted to know the answers to. We ended up doing 7 but had 9 planned. I am just so glad you and BN let us interview you guys.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
These interviews keep getting better and better ... congratulations Lucy, Ethel, bsomlo and babynurse!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
The new video with Lucy, Ethel and Sheri is wonderful ... so much fun ! Sheri is amazing :) Thanks ladies :appl: :appl: :appl:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Another wonderful interview treat! "Lucy and Ethel" did a great job again, and Sarah and her jewelry is SUCH a delight .... Congratulations to all ! :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Yes, those interviews are wonderful to watch.

I also love hearing the party in the background of all the interviews! Really fun memories and a great way to keep them alive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results