shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruckus 2014 videos

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I'm with Bsomlo on the party sounds in the background of the interviews ... I'm so glad that wasn't edited out :) On one is notes on the fabulous piano ... and I keep wondering "where was I then, what pearls was I looking at, who was I talking to ... such wonderful memories!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Cathy I love hearing you talk about the party because we missed it while doing the interviews. There was a bourbon tasting, and now a pianist?

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I think I was outside talking to someone or looking at the ocean (never pass up that chance!), but someone mentioned a piano player, and there are a few notes in the background of one of the videos ... don't remember which :)

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Well, now ladies and Mikeyy, that's a fascinating interview ... LOVE it! As I'd just met Mikeyy, and we were all deep in the suitcase LOL, I didn't know much about what he did ... so very interesting :appl: :appl: :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRDKeshi|1412826049|3764663 said:
I think I was outside talking to someone or looking at the ocean (never pass up that chance!), but someone mentioned a piano player, and there are a few notes in the background of one of the videos ... don't remember which :)

CRDKeshi, I think you were talking to me :wavey: ! It was a gorgeous evening and if memory serves, we were discussing Fly Girl's wonderful bracelet with the large aquamarine.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Baby Nurse, YES! Didn't I take a cell phone photo of that bracelet for you? I loved sitting on that porch overlooking the ocean, and chatting with you; one of my fondest memories of the ruckus :) I'm so excited today; I JUST now received my FedEx package with a loose, undrilled, FAT PLUMP light silvery white Tahitian pearl with blue and pink overtones; it's 15mm x 16mm and it is gorgeous! I'd regretted not buying a large SS drop from Mikeyy's suitcase, but I was so unsure of what I was doing, and what direction I'd go with Tahitians etc. I don't know what I'm going to do with this one yet, but I was thinking of you, your treasures and the Ruckus today :) Hugs ... :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Picture immediately, please!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
We do need lots of pictures Cathy.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It's so much fun to watch these great interviews and re-live that fabulous weekend! I wish we did not have wait until next July to do it again.

Cathy, that sounds like a yummy drop -- lots of pictures, please!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
LOL ladies ... It's Apple Harvest Festival weekend in PA, and I'm curled up in the vintage travel trailer ... little grandson sound asleep up front after a busy day of visits to the dairy and alpaca farm ... THE PEARL (this one may need a name :) stayed home.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOOOOh! Sounds like a beauty CRDkeshi. Can't wait to see it. Have fun with DH and Pearl GS.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results