shape
carat
color
clarity

Rosebud pearls

c langston

Shiny_Rock
Update time on the rosebud projects, the 10 strands that I had ordered a while back. Three strands were given away before I took photos of them :roll: but were very similar to the single strand with drop dangle shown in the photo. I must have redone the rosebuds 3 maybe 4 times because I kept feeling "Ehhh" about them nothing was working for me and they got sidetracked until I had a little more inspiration. What was helpful was my friend (Rosebud is her nickname) wanted something that she could also wear as a bracelet. So I did a closed jump ring at the 7.5 inch mark, she can remove the dangle and wear it as a double bracelet or as a single strand necklace and use any pendant with the strand. Versatile is a good thing for me.

I had ordered some bright pink baroques at the same time as the pink rosebuds, again I just kept it simple long single strand, with an upgrade on the clasp...works for me.

The hedgehogs came in and I was tickled with them, they were so pretty that I just kept the strand very simple.

Back on track, yea :appl: dislike that whole knotter's block thing.

_8598.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they're fantastic. I'm smitten with the one on the right!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely, but that gorgeous torsade is my favorite!

c langston

Shiny_Rock
Thank you mrs. taylor and LitGeek that one did turn out well for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results