shape
carat
color
clarity

Rare 20% off site-wide at PP thru 1159p 10/31

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yippee! Get those cc's warmed up ladies! Chenai was nice & offered it on my order yesterday :)

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Is there a code to use? there is nothing up on the pp site to indicate the 20% off.

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Thank you, I received the email. I may get something for myself this time *fingers crossed*

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Noticed that it does not work on the October special, fyi.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1414634457|3774786 said:
It is in an email to past PP customers.

Yes, the email does say it's to reward previous customers for their loyalty.

I wish I knew what the November special was going to be.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It's a great deal if you've had your eye on something! Hmmmmm...

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So....did anyone get anything???

I succumbed and bought an 8.5-9.5mm AAA metallic white strand and a pair of matching white metallic drops.

I had been thinking about a freshadama strand, but the price on the metallics won me over.

I hope the November sale doesn't make me sad I didn't wait.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I am excited to purchase my first pair of Tahitian studs, Peacock, 10.5 mm.

unnamed_29.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks cmd2014, and Pirard!

cmd2014, The metallics are my very favorite type of pearl for white pearls, I feel you will be very pleased. I have not purchased a strand yet but it is on my list. I think that size is perfect too. Please post pic!

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Just purchased the exotic freshwater studs in silver peach! I asked for 8mm, if possible. These will be my first real pearls, I can't wait!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I hope y'all know that now we'll want the ear and neck shots!

I want to see what silver peach looks like "in person." I see that description but I don't have a good idea of what it means.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Frost Me - Your new studs are divine! I know you will wear them all of the time, so classic!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014 - I think you'll love your new metallics, what a great size!

I've been wanting a pearl charm bracelet for quite some time now and decided to get the sterling bracelet with links that open with 3 pearl charms - white SS, gold SS and Tahitian. I like the idea I can wear any one of them alone or all three together and I can add other charms/pearls in the future. Plus the charms can be worn as pendants too! 20% just pushed me over the edge!!!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I got my first pair of Tahitian studs- 8-9mm with peacock overtones, and a white metallic strand for a gift for my sister.

I am considering calling this morning to inquire about a bracelet in white metallics. I got a 36" rope of small 6.5mm white metallics from the Pure Pearls sale (they just arrived yesterday, and I am loving them. So versatile and casual in the small size!), and would love to have something on my wrist to coordinate!

Of course I am also thinking that a Tahitian tin cup bracelet in baroques or rounds would also go nicely with my new studs... So hard to pace myself. :shifty:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1414756445|3775383 said:
I've been wanting a pearl charm bracelet for quite some time now and decided to get the sterling bracelet with links that open with 3 pearl charms - white SS, gold SS and Tahitian. I like the idea I can wear any one of them alone or all three together and I can add other charms/pearls in the future. Plus the charms can be worn as pendants too! 20% just pushed me over the edge!!!

You will love that! I have that bracelet, and I think the design of the links that open is simply genius. If it's too long for you, you can remove a link. I usually wear mine with one Tahitian charm, but I do have other pearl charms. I think Tiffany has a similar bracelet for their charms. The ability to change things around is wonderful.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I purchased the Embrace two-tone ring setting in rose/yellow gold for one of my loose pearls from the Connoisseur Sale, Drop 23. Now I need to send the pearl in to be set. I anticipate that my 9.9 mm drop is round enough for this setting, as it sounds like the setting is adjusted a bit for each center pearl. The luster on this pearl is too amazing, so it needs to be a ring. :))

For those inquiring minds, the 8.9 mm round pistachio shown on the bracelet clasp is being custom set by T Lee. I dropped it off last week. :naughty:

pp99pearl_0.jpg

bracelet_7.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ennui - I am so glad to hear you have one too! I think the bracelet is substantial and I can use it for so many other charms! Maybe not for the oxidized Barbara B charms but anything with a ring can be added! Gems , etc!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Frost me, you are going to love those studs, they are beautiful. I have a pair and I wear them almost everyday.
Flygirl, your bracelet is gorgeous and that single pearl is one of a kind.

I'm excited to see everyone's purchases

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few days ago I was told that the AAA 8.5-9.5mm white metallic strands on Pearl Paradise wouldn't be in till March 2015, and they've been out of stock for many months. But I looked today and they are in stock!! I checked with Chennai and it's not an error, they do have them. Yayy!!! So I've ordered one!

White metallic pearl strand, choker length
15.5 inches
8.5-9mm
AAA quality

Can't wait!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I was amazed! I thought it would be months. Hope I like them - I can't really imagine what they will look like!

I've also bought other things tonight - an opera-length (26-inch) 7.5-8mm AAA freshwater 8mm strand in white, a pair of lavender AAA freshwater studs, and I'm in the middle of purchasing a 7.5-8mm double strand of lavender AAA freshwater pearls to go with the studs!

The madness must stop! Put. Credit. Card. Away.

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Less than an hour remaining on my clock to catch the sale. Anyone making last minute purchases?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, no! The sale has been extended through Monday night. Temptation continues... :errrr:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results