shape
carat
color
clarity

Rakuten Sellers not active???

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope, someone can help me, because I have really no idea, what could be the probleme. I wanted to order an item from a Rakuten Seller - Mikipearl - but somehow it seems, that they are not active. The "add to cart button" is inactive, so it is impossible, to buy something. But it is the same situation with other sellers also. Could it be because of some japanease holidays, or maybe because of the Hong Kong Jewellery Show?
If there are some holidays, when they are going to end? I would be really thankful for any information, because I really want this item!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not sure which site you are trying to use, but I found https://global.rakuten.co.jp and Mikipearl and am able to add items to a shopping cart.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just tried that site and it put something in the cart for me. Seems to be working.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you katbran! I should maybe try it from an other computer! I really don't know, why it is not working from my computer. But thank you for your efforts!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I went to that link, and the blue pearls are gorgeous, but I'm very confused by the translation.

"Not only great teriyaki sauce, rolled thick Pearl."

What is teriyaki sauce? Not the food. I know what that is. But what they are trying to translate when they refer to the pearls?

And what is "cushion with wire finish?"

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
BWeaves|1428431082|3858078 said:
I went to that link, and the blue pearls are gorgeous, but I'm very confused by the translation.

"Not only great teriyaki sauce, rolled thick Pearl."

What is teriyaki sauce? Not the food. I know what that is. But what they are trying to translate when they refer to the pearls?

And what is "cushion with wire finish?"

I like to fill in the blanks. "Japan is not only known for great teriyaki sauce, but also great pearls." How's that? :think:

I think the cushion with wire refers to the bust display, but I could be wrong.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
I've looked at this site too for blue akoya but it's hard to see how thick the nacre is and the translation is quite funny.
Please keep us posted of any purchases through Miki pearl. I'd like to know if they are trustworthy.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
katbran - it is getting more interesting....I tried to look at the page from my iPad, and from there I could "add to cart". I really don't know, what is the problem with my computer. But I have some other possibilities, as my iPad, or the computer of my husband, so I don't give up!

ennui - thank you for filling in the blanks! :) I understood that they meant with cushion the clasp, because it has a cushion form! But the other sentence was for me also a secret, that you solved now! Thanks!

Bailey1856 - I know, it is hard to see, what I get from the pictures, but there are also other Sellers, with cheaper products. Maybe I try them first! There are also strands for about 250 USD on Rakuten, so I thought, I give a try! I keep you posted about my experience!
And regarding the nacre thickness, I know, I could get something bad also, but I thought, I would wear it maybe 1-2 times a month, and for that a 200 USD strand would be also nice. But let's see!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And by the way my suggestions for the translation: if you scroll down, you can find a schedule with the labels:

Reel - goes from thick to thin
Teriyaki Sauce - goes from good strong to less weak
Scratches - goes from almost no to lot

I intertpreted them according to the schedule:
Reel = Nacre - because only nacre can go from thick to thin, if you describe a pearl
Teriyaki Sauce = lustre - because only lustre can go from strong to weak
Scratches = form, and flaws -- I think it explains itself

But this is just my explanation, of course, it would be very nice, if someone could chime in, whos speaks janapease.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results