shape
carat
color
clarity

PP White Pearl Strands Comparison Photo

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I went back and found this Pearl Paradise comparison photo posting on another forum and thought I would share it here. I think it does a fantastic job of comparing the different types of pearls and overtones! The Pearl Queen who posted it on the other forum added the letters. Here is the photo and her description:

A – White Metallic strand with silver and slight ivory overtone

B – White Metallic strand with strong ivory/copper overtone

C – Freshadama with strong rose overtone

D – Freshadama with ivory overtone

E – Akoya AAA with silver overtone

F – Akoya AAA with ivory overtone

G – Akoya AAA with Rose overtone

white_pearl_comparison.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I must admit that I'm not enough of a pearl expert to do a good job at identifying these without the lettering! Or maybe I could say that I could do it IRL? Hmmmm that would be a little white lie I think (whit silver overtones of course!). Thanks for posting these - they're all beautiful!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting this! I'm immediately drawn to C - which is what I have (except mine are silver rose). :)
Have your necklaces arrived yet? I'm looking forward to see your pictures.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1387223029|3575455 said:
Thank you for posting this! I'm immediately drawn to C - which is what I have (except mine are silver rose). :)
Have your necklaces arrived yet? I'm looking forward to see your pictures.

They should be here any time :twirl: I am hoping they arrive while there is still sunlight, otherwise photos will have to wait until tomorrow.

bean|1387223638|3575466 said:
I'm drawn to them all :naughty:

:lol: Me too!

When I first saw this back in the summer I immediately was immediately drawn to E, which to me look the whitest. Now that it is winter and I am wearing a lot more ivory and warm neutrals I am drawn to the creamier pearls A, D, & F. A girl needs pearls for all seasons right :naughty:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Did you get them? I'm looking forward to seeing comparison pictures. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results