shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Tahitian pearls on sale!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You don't have to wait to ask. I LOVE it!!! I love the smooth skins, the size, shape and colors of the pearls. This necklace will be beautiful over my turtlenecks this winter. I am glad to have a new shade in my pearl wardrobe and the I even love the longer length. Frost Me -- thanks for returning this strand!!!

_21783.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1409349351|3741696 said:
You don't have to wait to ask. I LOVE it!!! I love the smooth skins, the size, shape and colors of the pearls. This necklace will be beautiful over my turtlenecks this winter. I am glad to have a new shade in my pearl wardrobe and the I even love the longer length. Frost Me -- thanks for returning this strand!!!
Oh, good! :lol: I wasn't sure at first. So glad that you love this strand! :D

It will be amazing with your sweaters. :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The pearl colors look lovely against your skin. Congratulations BS I think you scored :appl: :appl: :appl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Ah, welcome to the dark side.

:)

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Bsomlo-I can see from your pictures why you love your new strand. It is so beautiful, and you wear it well!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, I love it on you, and I agree with the South Sea Satin look of it, to me it had a silvery/white shimmer all over. Each pearl was shimmering, glad it made it to you safely. I love the length on you for this strand. :appl: :appl:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
The whites pearl are glowing in your pictures, take more shots in different lighting situations when you can!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay....the multi strand is beautiful on you Bsomio! We're pearl sisters now! Yours has a number of rose toned pearls that are unique to your strand. Mine has more whites I think. Both are silvery.

I've been playing tonight. Combos so far:

As a rope with my silvery multies:

Nested with silver Tahitians (roped then wound):

As a rope with silver Tahitians:

With freshies:

_21785.jpg

_21786.jpg

_21787.jpg

_21788.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And finally as a rope with blues on the outside. The size difference is an illusion. IRL they are pretty well matched.

What do you guys think? Any yeas or neas?

_21789.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I'm a no with the freshies. IRL they looked ok, but I can see in the picture that it's not a good match. I like the roped, and the roped then wound ones. Lets me nest them a bit more perfectly than when they are attached as single strands.

Final combos: as a triple with my 20 inch peacocks.

With the multis in the middle:

_21790.jpg

_21791.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost me: I've discovered that all of my clasps connect except the one on my 20 inch strand, and they are all different finishes (laser, shiny, and matte wg). I honestly think that the 20 inch one has a larger clasp to hold the longer strand. Yours should be perfect! Plus I've discovered that by roping and then winding, you get much more versatility in arrangement as you're not limited to the length of your strands.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, you are Rock'n those looks, I'll bet your smiling :twirl: …. I love the double with the silver, and the triple with the silver, and the multi with the green. Really all of them, you have so much choice, and the rope is working!!! You are stepping out the box. In the Design world it's always about the mix…. and it works with pearls too!!! Lovely. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Look how by adding the multi, and the silver in the center to the two greens, just pumped up the volume and fixed the open space, I love it!! :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I am loving the triples!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me|1409366635|3741836 said:
WOW, you are Rock'n those looks, I'll bet your smiling :twirl: …. I love the double with the silver, and the triple with the silver, and the multi with the green. Really all of them, you have so much choice, and the rope is working!!! You are stepping out the box. In the Design world it's always about the mix…. and it works with pearls too!!! Lovely. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I agree! I wore the multi as a rope today with the blue-greens, and my associate thought they were awesome! (I LOVE working with someone who also loves accessories!). Otherwise, I think the multis are best on their own (they somehow look more special that way).

I like the silvers in the combo with the peacocks. They make me feel powerful in an "I've made it" sort of way.

I can't wait to see yours together!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014|1409367335|3741845 said:
Frost Me|1409366635|3741836 said:

I agree! I wore the multi as a rope today with the blue-greens, and my associate thought they were awesome! (I LOVE working with someone who also loves accessories!). Otherwise, I think the multis are best on their own (they somehow look more special that way).

I like the silvers in the combo with the peacocks. They make me feel powerful in an "I've made it" sort of way.

I can't wait to see yours together!

cmd2014, your are correct those are power strands!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014, When you get a chance go to "baby nurse 50" multi rope and SS" thread, she is doing looks too!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love all the colors in this photo. It looks good on you. I like the longer length on you too. It seems that you can wear 16 inch and 18 inch well.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Frost Me|1409361523|3741784 said:
The whites pearl are glowing in your pictures, take more shots in different lighting situations when you can!

Here I am lit only by my monitor:

by_light_of_monitor.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
cmd -- I actually like all the double and triple versions. I keep changing my mind about my favorite style. I don't think I can pick a favorite!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great looks, cmd2014 :appl: ! My favorite is the rope!

I bought another strand of Tahitians and they arrived today! These have a dark green body color, cherry overtones, and mirror-like luster. The pearls at the clasp measure 9.9 mm and the ones at the front are 12.9. I love the chubby, elegant shapes of these pearls.

doubledoubletahitians.jpg

doubledoubletahitians2.jpg

doubledoubletahitians3.jpg

doubledoubletahitians4.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1409369942|3741866 said:
Frost Me|1409361523|3741784 said:

Here I am lit only by my monitor:

Incredibly lovely, bsomlo! What a great purchase!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your kind comments, everyone.

baby nurse -- your pearl radar has been exquisite during this sale. What a strand! Not only do you pick well, the pearls look gorgeous on you and you photograph them so well.

Ladies, I felt compelled to play along. My new multi-color Tahitians doubled with my POJ Japanese blue baroque akoya in harsh bathroom lighting:

pp_multi-color_tahitians_with_poj_japanese_baroque_blue_akoya.jpg

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Bsomlo....those multi's are gorgeous... The white pearls especially. I have one pearl that shades from dark to that wonderful white.
baby nurse...I'd like to see some closeups of those cherry overtones. Love them.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1409371746|3741883 said:
Thank you for your kind comments, everyone.

baby nurse -- your pearl radar has been exquisite during this sale. What a strand! Not only do you pick well, the pearls look gorgeous on you and you photograph them so well.

Ladies, I felt compelled to play along. My new multi-color Tahitians doubled with my POJ Japanese blue baroque akoya in harsh bathroom lighting:

Thank you for the compliments, bsomlo! I love the look of your POJ akoya with your new multicolor Tahitians; they beautiful together!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pearls and lovely neckshots everyone! This is turning out to be one of my fav threads. :appl:

It feels like I'm the last to get my pearls, but I know I'll be a happy gal when they are finally here. Here's my strand with the 4 extra pearls to extend it to 20 inches, and another one to replace the centre pearl which always looks duller than the rest in all the pics.

image_2252.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icy Jade, that strand is gorgeous!! I watched it all month and was tempted to get it more than once. The pearls are so smooth and have a lovely, plump shape, fabulous luster. Peacock overtones? Smart idea to switch out that front pearl. Please post your pics as soon as your strand arrives!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby Nurse,

Beautiful strand! I don't remember seeing it...I must be blind! It just pops on you!

Icy Jade, that will be gorgeous! I love the pearl on the far right for the center one. Which did you choose?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh you guys are killing me with these pictures. Cmd, bsomlo, Fly Girl, Frost Me, renwea, Baby Nurse, they make me want to get another one. Wear them in good health everyone! This batch of pearls has blinding luster and such variation in colors.

Renwea, your strand is very unique. The pearls make me think of candy. IRL pictures are way better than the glamour shot.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, cmd2014. It was from the beginning of the sale. It disappeared quickly and I never saw it either but then the original owner returned it and I scooped it up. I really wanted something dark and shiny with plump shapes and this is it!

I'll find the PP glamor shot...

Here it is.

darkshinyplumptahitians.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results