shape
carat
color
clarity

PP peach/pink souffle and citrine tin cup set:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
During the Connoisseur Sale I bought a pink/peach metallic souffle with citrines tin cup. (I laugh at myself because I always said I didn't like tin cups and now own several with souffles that I just love!) I was tempted to buy the matching earrings but had already spent so much money I talked myself out of it thinking it would be too matchy-matchy. Secretly, I hoped they'd show up during the Black Friday sale, and they did!

Here are glamour shots of the set:

glamour_shot_1___4382_1_0.jpg

glamour_shot_2____4382_2_.jpg

souffle_citrine_0.png

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here are some shots of the souffles. They are amazing in real life. They are metallic and shimmery with overtones of gold and green! They are heavenly, ethereal souffles. So lustrous, metallic and reflective you can barely see their colors in the neck shot:

And here is a neck and ear shot. If you watched the Ruckus videos you all know what I look like, anyway. Who are we kidding? I chose peach/pink studs with peach/pink drop jackets to wear with the tin cup that day. When the matching earrings arrive, I'll try the set together!

overview_15.jpg

overview_16.jpg

with_pink-peach_button_studs_and_pink-peach_drop_jackets.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I think those earrings were made to enhance the tin cup, the complete set will look stunning on you. Looking forward to the shots of the complete set!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bsomlo - very very pretty ! Can't beat the colour in those soufflés ! Now I can't tell if it's reflection or not..but is that chain two colours or all YG? I keep seeing these little stripes of WG but it might just be the snake(?) chain reflecting the light.

Very nice necklace..can't wait to see the earrings !

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies!

Tucs -- if the earrings double sell I'll have to give my own self a pep talk!

katbran -- this is a different YG chain from the normal link chain so it's twisting and reflecting. The whole piece is very glittery.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on scoring the earrings! The soufflés look amazingly lustrous. Must be hard to gather enough to make a set so you scored another beauty again. :naughty:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
really pretty set- wonder which earrings you'll prefer with it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awesome--dress up or down. :appl:

cheers--Sharon

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: Finally! Now I look foward to new shots when your new earrings arrive :) The necklace is just lovely and perfect for you!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
My earrings arrived earlier than I'd expected!

I can't get ear shots this late -- no natural light available. These are taken under harsh lighting but had to share pronto. The luster is fantabulous!

earrings_6.jpg

earrings_7.jpg

earrings_8.jpg

earrings_9.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, fabulous! I'm so glad you got them this go round. :clap: (I remember remarking last month that it was a shame to break up the set, lol.)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1417476515|3793524 said:
My earrings arrived earlier than I'd expected!

I can't get ear shots this late -- no natural light available. These are taken under harsh lighting but had to share pronto. The luster is fantabulous!

SO pretty! Love the citrine with the pearls!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I love matchy-matchy, actually I prefer it. Very lovely score bsomio!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Now we need pics of the complete set on you.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My!!! What lucious souffle pearls! And I bet the glitter of the chain and citrines make the pieces pop! You've added another amazing ensemble to your pearl collection - congratulations!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
this set? Amazing! i am so happy you snagged the earrings to go with!

and i'm saying this as someone who isn't overly fond of peach pink pearls OR citrine....but i do believe they are a match made in heaven, at least with this set. just a well-done necklace, and absolutely perfect with the earrings pulling it all together. good job! :)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
These souffles are so reflective, I can't get their color in neck and ear shots at all:

_24870.jpg

portion.jpg

ear_and_neck_2.jpg

overview_on_black.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Trying to get pictures of the camera-shy greens and golds over the peach/pink "frosty" metallic souffles ("frosty" metallic versus "sharp" metallic -- hard to describe, think metallic silver wrapping of Klondike bars versus regular tin foil):

ear_shot_35.jpg

ear_shot_36.jpg

frosty_metallic_klondike_bar_wrapper.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I can see some green and gold in the earring shots. Beautiful colours. And they look great with black!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results