shape
carat
color
clarity

PP out of drop Tahitians for earrings

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I am so disappointed. I just returned a pair of Baroques because of the color and blemish. This is all they had. The top are full drilled so a head pin would have to be used. The bottom aren't peacock and are really different shapes.
I wanted the Blossom setting with 10mm Peacock drops. Any suggestions of a backup. I have earrings in the Romance setting with 8mm Freshadama white pearls and wanted something different. I'm sad too because I would be able to use the 20% discount.
I fell in love with seaurchin's earrings.

pp_pairs.jpg

tahitian_earrings_on_0.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I sent Chenai an email asking for her to check out the AAA 10-11mm peacock baroques. I hope they have some options. It seems so strange that they would be out of stock so close to xmas. :confused:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Nonie it doesn't suprise me one bit knowing how busy they are they would be running low in some type of stock. I am sure they still have pearls but unfortunatly they might not have what you are looking for at this time.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I quite like the middle pair and think they'd be lovely with the Blossom setting - but I'm guessing that pair doesn't speak to you?

I had noticed Tahitians just flying out of PP these past few months, so I'm not surprised their supply is low - It may just be best to ask them to put your drop Tahitian pair request on their shopping list for their next trip... you don't want to settle for something just to cross it off your list, right?

(But I totally understand and sympathize with your disappointment)

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
If you don't like any of the baroques, If it were me I think I'd just wait because I don't like the headpin all the way through. Or you could go ahead and buy the settings then look elsewhere for just the right pair of pearls. And see if that seller will attach them for you, or buy that two-part epoxy and do it yourself. It's not hard. Good luck! :)

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
NonieMarie - I look forward to seeing the next set of pearls they find for you. If the first three don't speak to you then you definitely need to keep looking (maybe add your request to PP's next shopping trip?).

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Have you considered using round pearls for your earrings? I used them with the blossom settings and I love them. I hope you do slow down and not rush this process. If you don't see something you like wait until just the perfect pair appear, otherwise you won't love your new earrings.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1418769605|3802529 said:
Have you considered using round pearls for your earrings? I used them with the blossom settings and I love them. I hope you do slow down and not rush this process. If you don't see something you like wait until just the perfect pair appear, otherwise you won't love your new earrings.

I am pretty picky so that is good advise. I would love the rounds but in the 11mm size they are pretty expensive. I am waiting back to hear if they find any pairs. I may just get the settings and wait until March for the pearls.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Shame that top pair is drilled through..I agree with Seaurchin..not a fan of earrings with headpins. Nacrelover is right..if you don't feel it then it's a waste of money because you won't love them. More pearls will appear eventually..either they will sort out new pairs from stock or just wait till March after the next show when they will be rolling in pearls again!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I just sent a msg that I would wait until March. Thanks for all the helpful advise.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
NonieMarie|1418858509|3803233 said:
I just sent a msg that I would wait until March. Thanks for all the helpful advise.
That is probably the best, better get what you want exactly then make concessions and never truly be happy.

I think quite a few of us are on that March waiting list for one thing or another!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
It's going to be a long list for March; I just went on it today too LOL :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results