shape
carat
color
clarity

PP new designs!!!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
So fabulous! Am I the only one who thinks it's cruel to advertize something they only have one of?

Just as well, for my pocketbook's sake. I want this!!!

purple_pp_necklace.gif

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I am on a severe spending diet/ban and even I would have purchased this had it been available when I checked their site. Damn them for only putting things up at 10am!!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
This means they'll have to make a round dozen of them!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
There were three necklaces posted like this in different color combinations when I looked at the sale page. John looks for special pearls for his designs out of the massive collection in PP's vault. These probably won't be mass produced in each color, which I think is a good thing. I loved the color combinations he used in this one too, it was very striking.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1377771680|3511747 said:
There were three necklaces posted like this in different color combinations when I looked at the sale page. John looks for special pearls for his designs out of the massive collection in PP's vault. These probably won't be mass produced in each color, which I think is a good thing. I loved the color combinations he used in this one too, it was very striking.

Whoever got this one is a lucky lady. I haven't seen many bluish ones.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1377771680|3511747 said:

Whoever got this one is a lucky lady. I haven't seen many with blue overtone like those.

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
i did not even try for that one, but yes, so much blue! at first glance i thought perhaps they were the blue akoyas, just extraordinarily baroque! lol!

i am happy with my hisano-designed tahitian and tourmaline pendant. :)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth|1377881440|3512524 said:
i am happy with my hisano-designed tahitian and tourmaline pendant. :)

Omg you mean this one?

We NEED more pics! :love:

_9496.jpg

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
yes, that one! i have no good pictures yet, but i'm wearing them out and about today, so will attempt some "in action" shots in much better light than i could get this morning (plus we ran out of coffee...grrr). the only thing that makes me sad about it, is that i have no tahitian earrings. *sigh*

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth -- We all know that can (and will) be cured. No coffee is a more immediate problem!

Wear them in health. I'm looking forward to action shots. I love the one with you in the heat with the child!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth|1377967184|3512917 said:
yes, that one! i have no good pictures yet, but i'm wearing them out and about today, so will attempt some "in action" shots in much better light than i could get this morning (plus we ran out of coffee...grrr). the only thing that makes me sad about it, is that i have no tahitian earrings. *sigh*

Ah you lucky gal. It was one of the pieces that I really :love:

Pls also share with us your impressions (vs glamour shots) when you received it and of course neck shots. :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so thrilled to see that one of "us" got that outstanding necklace. Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Juliebeth.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome necklace, Juliebeth. You are well on your way to an outstanding pearl jewelry collection.

Looking forward to lots of photos of this piece from you.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
You are definitely one lucky lady juliebeth :appl: :appl: Congrats it is SO pretty :love: :love: :love: It was my favorite piece from the sale and I am so happy to know that it went to a good home :twirl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth|1377967184|3512917 said:

Just saw the pics in the other forum. :mrgreen:

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
yes! i started last evening to try to do a thread here, but it was hard for me to figure out, so i gave up. if anyone is dying to see and doesn't know where to look, let me know, i'll see what i can do.

HOWEVER thanks, and i'm glad i pleased everyone by snatching the necklace up first! ;-) i coudln't believe it - and i LOVE her, the only thing i would change at all is to make the chain a bit longer so i could see her a bit better WHILE wearing her. plus, then it would probably look good (in a casual way) if worn with my 9-10mm peacock tahitian tincup. they fight over neck space if i try that right now.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on getting that necklace. I didn't get the email until later that afternoon, but was too busy at work to shop anyway. I probably would have bought it if it was available.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat -- We will have to agree to disagree. The asymmetry is exactly what makes it my FAVORITE of the ones they've offered in this style! But I know if that bugs you, it is not the right necklace for you. (It's always a relief NOT to want something!)

I'm really surprised it hasn't sold. I think if it had been displayed in the first round of August sales it would have gone in a minute.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I love the asymmetry of the pearls/colors on that necklace too :love: :love: :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1378328551|3514561 said:
misskittycat -- We will have to agree to disagree. The asymmetry is exactly what makes it my FAVORITE of the ones they've offered in this style! But I know if that bugs you, it is not the right necklace for you. (It's always a relief NOT to want something!)

It's great so we don't all 'fight' over the same things. :D Am with ms kc on the asymmetry bugging me. :loopy:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results