shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Mother's Day Sale Email!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Check your emails! Jumbo Edison strands are gorgeous! I snagged one (bad girl bench here I go)!!!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I am a little disappointed . I was expecting a lot more stuff , also new items from the HK trip .

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
pkinnew|1398287983|3658716 said:
Check your emails! Jumbo Edison strands are gorgeous! I snagged one (bad girl bench here I go)!!!

I did too! :razz: :love: :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe they'll post more as we get closer? I need to get something nice but elegant for my Mom.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
BDGirl - Congratulations! I requested a large circle clasp to hang some awesome enhancers!

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
That a good idea...maybe I should look at the clasps too...I am going back to shop! :twirl:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I scooped up the metallic drop earrings and a 7.5-8mm freshadama strand. I can't wait to see what they look like in person and I hope you all post pics when your Edison strands arrive! I can't wait to see what they look like too. :love:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Joining you on the bad girl bench, I picked up a pair of metallic drops to go with my metallic whites.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1398290407|3658738 said:
Maybe they'll post more as we get closer? I need to get something nice but elegant for my Mom.

The PP Facebook post mentioned adding new pearls daily to the specials, so keep checking :naughty: BTW there are more pearls up now!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It's great having company on the bad girl bench! Congratulations to everyone that purchased new treasures!

LitGeek - More pearls listed!?! Oh no!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am always on the bad girl bench so it is wonderful having company :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Please make room on that bench for me. I just ordered a keshi rope (they had sold out during a previous sale and I was admiring baby nurse's in person recently).

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone the comments.
Let me try to post a picture of PP 12-15mm Edison necklace.
Mine is the strand in front. They are all gorgeous.

pkinnew...Is yours in picture or is the one of 4 that is missing ? I decide the keep the ball clasp, since I don't have any enhancer that is extra large.

edison12-15mm.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
pkinnew|1398287983|3658716 said:

Please please please post a photo when they show up! I'm really interested to see what you thing of the depth of colour and the surface texture ! I've been looking at some photos and debating ... but they are pricey little devils !! Very exciting that you have taken the plunge ... I'm still standing on the side of the pool ! lol

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1398376491|3659386 said:
Please make room on that bench for me. I just ordered a keshi rope (they had sold out during a previous sale and I was admiring baby nurse's in person recently).

Very exciting and perfect for spring and summer :appl: :appl: :appl:

BDGirl|1398392461|3659547 said:
Thanks everyone the comments.
Let me try to post a picture of PP 12-15mm Edison necklace.
Mine is the strand in front. They are all gorgeous.

pkinnew...Is yours in picture or is the one of 4 that is missing ? I decide the keep the ball clasp, since I don't have any enhancer that is extra large.

edison12-15mm.jpg

Oh wow, those are super pretty :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
BDGirl - Yes mine is one of the missing large ones. Your strand is just stunning! I can't wait to get mine!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am blown away by the quality of these keshi, and absolutely can't believe they arrived so quickly! Colorful metallic nuggets:

pp_keshi_1.jpg

pp_keshi_2.jpg

pp_keshi_3.jpg

pp_keshi_4.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Compulsory neck shots (I know my audience!):

(Apparently I wasn't fast enough for one of my pearl sisters -- I had to take off one necklace to put on the next!)

pp_keshi_neck_shot_2.jpg

pp_keshi_neck_shot_1.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
There You have perfect pearls for summer :love: . You really can't send just photos of pearls only...they not come alive until on Your neck :lol:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats B, they're lovely! So glad you finally got one of these, I know you'd been wanting one.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I love Confection10's "candypearls"! They are so cute & yummy!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo, those keshi pearls are so pretty!

I'm going to have to sit out this sale and live vicariously through all of you. I would love to see what everyone picks up.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bsomlo Gorgeous luster ! Love the close ups .. could just eat those jellybeans right up !!

BDGirl .. that strand looks amazing! Can't wait to see the RL photos !!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
More items are listed including some killer SS strands!!! I'm window-shopping now but happy shopping to all!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
@bsomlo Those keshis are just totally captivating and beautiful! I can't believe the color variation and luster, and they look amazing on you.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1398540993|3660713 said:
Compulsory neck shots (I know my audience!):

(Apparently I wasn't fast enough for one of my pearl sisters -- I had to take off one necklace to put on the next!)

These look SO lovely on you bsomlo :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You guys are sweet. I paired it with my POJ metallic drops today and it makes a lovely triple. The colors, sizes and shapes are complimentary. Photo later!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results