shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Interviews

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to thank posters 4RanchGirl and NacreLover for sharing their pearls and thoughts on PP's Facebook! The interviews were great reading and seeing your pearls again in all their beauty was fun! Can't wait for the 2nd part of NL's interview. Thanks ladies!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Pkinnew. I guess I am too much of a chatterbox and am the queen of pearl photos.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for doing these interviews. I feel like those of us on the forums know you quite well, but I learned a few new things about you. Love, love, love all the pearlly photos.

Thank you for sharing.

kylier

Shiny_Rock
I am also really enjoying these interviews! It's nice to hear more from the ladies behind these exquisite collections. As someone still in my first year of pearl collecting it's really fun to read more about the pearl devotees we see around the various boards.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you lady's so much. Glad you enjoyed it. I was flattered being asked to do the interview because others have much better collections than mine. I never thought I would have as many pearls as I do though. I can't wait to see who will be next.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results