shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Holiday Clearance sale

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Such a great surprise under your tree EvanglelineG, lovely pearls!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, I love the colors in that strand, and I love that size too.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I finally had a chance to play around with my new PP metallic peach/pink strand. First, I compared them to other metallics I have:

What a great match to my POJ "fancy" colored metallic drops!

Here it is with my POJ multi-color metallic single strand -- this single small gorgeous strand lead me to buying the double multi-color metallic in a larger mm from Kevin:

Here it is with my POJ multi-color metallic drops:

With my new PP metallic peach/pink drops added in. Note that both the strand and the earrings are considered "peach/pink" yet have quite different shades. When ordering this color, one has to have an open and flexible mind because the description encompasses a wide range of hues:

Next up, a couple of twists.

with_poj_fancy_drop_earrings.jpg

with_poj_multi_color_metallics.jpg

with_poj_multi_color_metallic_drops.jpg

with_pp_metallic_peach-pink_drops.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Looks like you've got the layering covered, Bsomlo ... they all look WONDERFUL together!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Twisted with POJ Japanese silver/blue akoya:

Twisted with PP exotic green/red Tahitians with various earring options (a la CRD!):

with_poj_japanese_baroque_silver-blue_akoya.jpg

with_pp_exotic_green-red_tahitians.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Ah, I should have known you weren't done, Bsomlo LOL ... keep going, you're on a roll, and all these combos look fantastic!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Bsolmo!!!!!!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
That's a beautiful strand, the colours are gorgeous. I like them best with the other FW but also like them a lot with the silver/blue akoyas.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it with the Tahitians :love: :love: !

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Both twisted looks are fantastic, but I LOVE the strand with tahitians!

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
B solo. That's stunning!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great photos Bsomlo ! Very pretty new strand. I love the Tahitian strand .. the colours..gorgeous!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, Bsomlo!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I just received these sweet little drops from the PP sale...they were stupid cheap, so I couldn't resist. I'm thinking about having the drops put on large pin rings so I can wear them from a pair of diamond huggie hoops I already own. The color is magnificent and doesn't really read true in the photos. They have a strong green orient and are very metallic.
img_1491_0.jpg img_1487.jpg
img_1486.jpg img_1490_2.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Pirard those are gorgeous! Are they pink FW pearls? Look at that green :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, they are lavender fwp. The shape is really fantastic, they are almost like a bell...and absolutely no imperfections on the pearls.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those earrings are really pretty, Pirard! Lovely colours and shape, and they look great with your skin tone.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous shape, color and the green overtone is to die for. Man, you scored big time!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I am loving them...although I also want, or is it need, a matching tin cup.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo, your PP and POJ metallics are all so gorgeous. What a beautiful array of colors.

Pirard, the color, green overtone and shape of your new drops are wonderful. I think they would look great with your diamond huggies.

I really need some metallic pearls this year. Maybe a tin cup necklace and earrings.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Love the twisted look and Pirard you really scored on those earrings! Lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results