shape
carat
color
clarity

PP goodies... take a look!

OK ok, so these are just pictures so far :)

First, the bracelet. O M G :o :o I am in love. It's taking everything not to order a matching necklace! eeee!
This was spot on what I wanted in a multi-baroque bracelet.

12-02-10b.jpg

12-02-10c.jpg

But wait! There's more... I want to get some extra studs and asked for some pictures while they were at it... how will I ever pick some?? I want all of them :love:

12-02-10.jpg

wikkidsmaht

Rough_Rock
Bean, your bracelet looks like the little sister to the necklace I ordered during the sale!

703x324d.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those multis are popular! Lol I was going to say it looked like a sister to mine.

What was the sale price to your necklace? Mine wasn't on sale but I loved the necklace too much to pass.

wikkidsmaht

Rough_Rock
It wasn't on 'sale' but I was able to use the 14% off code from the listed price of $650. I'd been craving one of these for a while, and this one was perfect for me. I'm having it extended by 2" to hit at 20" total and I can't wait to get it in the mail!

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice! I was goon be upset if I missed the bargain bin prices of these cause I paid about the same for mine lol. It looks veer nice! I can't wait to see irl shots of yours!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bean|1291334927|2785606 said:
But wait! There's more... I want to get some extra studs and asked for some pictures while they were at it... how will I ever pick some?? I want all of them :love:

The bracelet is just yummy...but like you said... how ever will you choose earrings?? They all look fab! :love:

wikkidsmaht|1291336401|2785628 said:
Bean, your bracelet looks like the little sister to the necklace I ordered during the sale!

:love: :love: Lovely! Please share more pictures when you get your necklace! I really love the colors. So gorgeous :)

cushioncutnut|1291341868|2785725 said:
bean|1291334927|2785606 said:

The bracelet is just yummy...but like you said... how ever will you choose earrings?? They all look fab! :love:

Um I know. I've stared at this picture all night and I still have no idea... no.. idea!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very nice make up bracelet :appl: I think I like this one better than the original one. Hard choice on the earrings. The colors are great. What size mm are they.

I asked for 7.5-9mm range... however, since I had the lobe reconstruction surgery (after stretching my ears to over an inch in my youth ... lol) well they are now big fat earlobes (they USED to be tiny) and I feel much more comfortable in 8mm or larger. I have two pairs of 7-7.5mm exotics and they just feel child size on me.. but the 8-8.5 feels just about perfect. I'm really torn.

My favorites are 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9. I am tempted to put #7 on the romance setting and do #2 in a stud.. but something is drawing me to #9! The pinky, silvery.. I don't know :naughty:

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
Omg, I'm just come back from Japan and I think I missed everything!!! :blackeye: I cant believe it:(

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Nice purchase Bean, and those metallic pairs are all beautiful, you must be having a hard time in choosing.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
2, 7 and 9 appear close in color in the picture and in real life they probably will look even the same. Hard choice you have. Love the romance setting it is my personal favorite.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh LOVE the bracelet mockup :bigsmile:

I really like #2 in the studs lineup - somehow the luster on #9 doesn't look as sharp compared to the others on my monitor though?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous bracelet. I used to be skeptical about wearing pearl bracelet. I wear them on light activity day at work (not end of month because I usually do filing, yes despite efiles). The best thing about bracelet is that "YOU" get to admire the pearls' beauty all day long.

I wouldn't know which pair of earrings to pick from those colors. Good luck. :wink2:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh I love it. Can't wait to see which studs you'll choose.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Bean,that bracelet is GORGEOUS! They did a great job! And those studs are beautiful! Like a kid in a candy store.... I think I may order a pair of exotic studs too in like a silvery/lavendar if they have it.

Well I ordered #3 and #9, so if you see any colors you like on the strip, I'm sure they will let you have them! I went through Elia (best CS ever!) so I would contact her if you like any of those... (goes for anyone I think)

I really had to stop myself because I was going to order 3 in addition to the one I already ordered but I decided that if I get that many it might make future akoya and SS earrings redundant color wise ;-) ;-) So I just got those two and possible the other one from the sale if they haven't sent that package out yet, if so I'd take all 3 then.

Can't wait! Did anyone see that TPO had 20% off today only?

This is a good month for deals.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
can't wait to see :bigsmile:

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh B, it is beautiful. I think you chose really well. And the earrings - I would have wanted them all. Great pics. I'm looking forward to the pictures!

BTW : Who is TPO?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
bean|1291357781|2786029 said:
I asked for 7.5-9mm range... however, since I had the lobe reconstruction surgery (after stretching my ears to over an inch in my youth ... lol) well they are now big fat earlobes (they USED to be tiny) and I feel much more comfortable in 8mm or larger. I have two pairs of 7-7.5mm exotics and they just feel child size on me.. but the 8-8.5 feels just about perfect. I'm really torn.

My favorites are 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9. I am tempted to put #7 on the romance setting and do #2 in a stud.. but something is drawing me to #9! The pinky, silvery.. I don't know :naughty:

I am back again.
Did you choose the romance setting in the end?

I remember your surgery (well I remember 'the' surgery) how happy overall are you with the results?

As a FYI, I have the starlight (one with the teeny diamond) and with long hair it does tend to catch plus it catches in winter scarves. Not that you were 'thinking' starlight- I'm just poking my nose in, now that I'm all fancy with my PP purchases :praise: . ***scampering off***

Can I say I am in love with pair 1. :love: I think they would look really great on me..... I wonder if DH lurks on PS? :naughty:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! Very pretty, I like Tahitians and those have great luster! :cheeky:

Steal|1291479813|2787252 said:
bean|1291357781|2786029 said:

I am back again.
Did you choose the romance setting in the end?

I remember your surgery (well I remember 'the' surgery) how happy overall are you with the results?

As a FYI, I have the starlight (one with the teeny diamond) and with long hair it does tend to catch plus it catches in winter scarves. Not that you were 'thinking' starlight- I'm just poking my nose in, now that I'm all fancy with my PP purchases :praise: . ***scampering off***

Can I say I am in love with pair 1. :love: I think they would look really great on me..... I wonder if DH lurks on PS? :naughty:

I am just doing studs for right now... I couldn't make up my mind and I didn't want to keep Elia waiting. I am dying for the romance setting with some huge SS... but I would also take some hanadamas :) Or natural blue...

I also looked at the starlight ones and I love that setting as well! I think I might want those with a tahitian pair eventually.. hmmm

And pair #1 is calling for you... freeeee shiiiippinnnggg.... buuuyyy meeeee.... :twisted: :twisted:

TPO = The Pearl Outlet

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results