shape
carat
color
clarity

PP August 2013 Specials

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is FABULOUS :love: :love: ! Can't wait to see your pictures!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo I am drooling over that closeup shot! It looks SO beautiful :love: :love: :love: I like Snow Goddess :twirl: I hope you receive it soon because I am looking forward to photos!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just got tracking notification. Snow Goddess should arrive next Wednesday!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Hmm yuki onna? The pretty version, not the scary one.

_9441.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1377736620|3511596 said:
I just got tracking notification. Snow Goddess should arrive next Wednesday!

Lucky girl! My earrings and necklace have not even shipped yet and I ordered before you. I think you have lots of good shipping karma now :lol:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
she's certainly earned it!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Snow Goddess arrived. Let me tell you, I was fearing opening this box. The Fire Goddess fireball pendant really raised the bar high and I was certain I'd be disappointed. I was not. This is a lovely fireball whether worn "front" or "back" showing. Both sides are lovely. It's metallic, with overtones of gold and rose. It's simple, yet special.

All pictures are taken in the late afternoon with natural Northern light through a window.

First, mandatory neck shots. I am wearing my gym t-shirt people, so cut me some slack! I took a picture of both "front" and "back". Can you believe the glow in low light?! She's smaller than pictured since I did up-close shots:

Here are two shots of Fire and Snow together to show you size comparisons:

snow_goddess_1.jpg

snow_goddess_2.jpg

snow_and_fire_pendants_1.jpg

snow_and_fire_pendants_2.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Lastly -- a family shot of the three pendants I bought during Pearl Paradise's August sale. My cup runneth over...

*** A thank you to Mrs. Taylor who made this trio possible.

snow__fire_and_helium_pendants_1.jpg

snow__fire_and_helium_pendants_2.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. I know I called it snow goddess but those two together in my head are ice and fire. I'm a George R. R. Martin fan. :lol:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
So very beautiful. Le sigh! :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
uhm WOW! Bsomlo your new goddess is stunning! The luster is SO beautiful on it :love: :love: :love: What a great collection...now you have several sizes and colors to choose from :appl: :appl: :appl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
mrs taylor|1378327108|3514544 said:
Gorgeous. I know I called it snow goddess but those two together in my head are ice and fire. I'm a George R. R. Martin fan. :lol:

Haha. Great name! ;-)

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Each one is so unique and so very beautiful, wear them well and enjoy them!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
oh just amazing! love the group shots! you've got three of the four elements - seems like now you just need an "earth" pendant to go with fire, water (ice) and air. sounds like a hong kong trip treasure hunt request to me... ;-)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! I love the trio.

juliebeth -- I did indeed ask Jeremy and Hisano to find a special new fireball to add to my pendant collection. On another note, I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your style! You have such a casual, wonderful, multi-layered, complicated-yet-playful way of wearing your pearls. It's really joyful and I smile whenever I see your pictures (or YOU on the Lucy and Ethel show!).

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
aw shucks, thanks! :) it's fun playing with jewelry, it's one area of my life where i've chosen to never grow up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results