shape
carat
color
clarity

Pompeii: save my earrings!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this thread for the first time. Wow! LOVE those earrings. Ancient yet futuristic, in a way.

Thank you for the fun read -- who says jewelry is not high culture? :)

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this thread for the first time. Wow! LOVE those earrings. Ancient yet futuristic, in a way.

Thank you for the fun read -- who says jewelry is not high culture? :)

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
Well, I'm certainly very VERY late to this thread! MZ, your earrings turned out beautifully!! I recently thought about your project and realized it has been a long while since I checked in. How has the high karat gold fared over the time you've had them?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
aprilzephyr|1432004146|3878313 said:
Well, I'm certainly very VERY late to this thread! MZ, your earrings turned out beautifully!! I recently thought about your project and realized it has been a long while since I checked in. How has the high karat gold fared over the time you've had them?

me too! I just read through it today, and I have to say it was am exciting read with a spectacular finish!! oh MZ I hope you get a lot of wear out of these! They are GORGEOUS!!!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I like the finished product, too. Very different and original.

Am I reading this correctly, that the whole process took almost a year? Certainly worthwhile!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
MZ I'm glad this got bumped up..those are really gorgeous earrings ! I love them ! You have so much invested in the whole process, I'm so pleased that it worked out so well! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results