shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of my new WSS and Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Jeremy just sent me photos of the completed strand. I am in love. :love: I should have it in a few days. I cannot wait.

_20053.jpg

_20054.jpg

_20055.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Re: Photos of my new WSS and Tahitian strand from Pearl Para

Kay, those are breathtaking! What's the mm? I'm excited for you to receive it! I expect lots of pictures!

Kay

Ideal_Rock

mapo|1404946553|3710038 said:
Kay, those are breathtaking! What's the mm? I'm excited for you to receive it! I expect lots of pictures!

Center pearl is 14.2 mm, next pair 13.8, then 13.4. I don't remember how small they got at the ends.

SMC

Ideal_Rock

I love it! I think it's especially meaningful that you picked out each pearl in the strand yourself. How long is the finished strand?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am not usually a fan of multi-coloured strands as I do not like gold, yellow, peachy or brown colours, however, I love the look of this one, very easy on the eye for me, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock

Oh! I love it! I bet it is going to look even better on!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great mix of cool colors. Can't wait to see neck shots.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Kay -- it is perfection, pure and simple! I can hardly wait for neck shots. Wear this beautiful necklace in good health.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

I bet it is stunning IRL. Photo party, please, when arrived.

iguanatan

Rough_Rock

This is seriously a dream strand. Cannot wait to see pics of it on you!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: beautiful I hope you have it by Sunday :naughty:

krissy7

Shiny_Rock

Wow, what an amazing necklace Kay. I'm looking forward to more photos.

Kay

Ideal_Rock

Thank you, everyone! I am very excited. I will post lots of pictures once I have it.

SMC, the length is between 17" and 18". They had me try on a finished 18" strand, and it was a smidge too long, so they were trying for a little under. I can measure when I get it.

Dk168, I have similar issues with not wanting gold, yellow or peach tones in a multicolor for me. This is sort of a "black and white photography" version of a multicolor strand, with everything in shades of white, grey and black.

4Ranch Girl, I hope I have it by Sunday too! It shipped today, but it is always a trick trying to pick up from FedEx, since I won't be home when they attempt delivery. Jeremy is also sending back my silver bracelet with a variety of replacement pearl options for us to play with. The blue baroque set should ship today or tomorrow too.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

It is absolutely dreamy and on my wish list :naughty: I can't wait for more photos!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Kay -- I keep coming back to look at this photo. It is such a beautiful piece. It's symmetrical, but varied and a joy to the eyes.

I can hardly wait for neck shots!

relysa

Rough_Rock

Kay, that is just a stunning piece and special since you picked it out yourself in person! I hope I could visit there someday too and just drool over different pearls ,LOL!

Congratulations and enjoy your beauty!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Oh!!! The beauty!! I am at a loss for words, it's insanely gorgeous! I look forward to neck shots! :love: :love: :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Kay|1404981580|3710319 said:
Thank you, everyone! I am very excited. I will post lots of pictures once I have it.

4Ranch Girl, I hope I have it by Sunday too! It shipped today, but it is always a trick trying to pick up from FedEx, since I won't be home when they attempt delivery. Jeremy is also sending back my silver bracelet with a variety of replacement pearl options for us to play with. The blue baroque set should ship today or tomorrow too.
We can always postpone a week or we could get together twice :naughty:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock

Kay, Congratulations! That necklace is a stunning study in white, silver and grey ... so sophisticated and elegant.

Kay

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1405045594|3711038 said:
Kay|1404981580|3710319 said:

We can always postpone a week or we could get together twice :naughty:

There is certainly nothing wrong with getting together more than once, but I should have both strands by tomorrow night because the mixed strand went out Wednesday by Fed Ex 2-day and Hisano finished the blue strand today and shipped overnight because she knew we were getting together this weekend. Gotta love that kind of customer service!

(Fed Ex gets a big "boo" though. I tracked the package this morning online and it showed it was in San Diego by 7:30 this morning. I requested the package be held for pick up at a Fed Ex station since I would not be home to receive it on a work day. Fed Ex called to confirm I could pick it up tomorrow after after 10 am. I asked why I couldn't pick it up tonight, but they said the package was locked up since it was not due to be delivered until tomorrow. ;( :confused: :angryfire: )

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

I have had that happen to me except it was in lock up for 2 more days. I was so ticked. Hisano and Jeremy are good people and a couple of my very favorite ones too. I bet you will be first in line tomorrow at 10am :mrgreen:

Kay

Ideal_Rock

I received the strand on friday and wore them out for the first time to day. I absolutely love this necklace! I tried to take a few neck shots, but it is hard to take pictures of your own neck!

Here they are in the PP box, posing with the earrings:

In my car:

Check out the reflection of the camera in multiple pearls:

Necklace and earring:

img_9172.jpg

_390.png

_391.png

img_9164.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

Lovelovelove :love:. And drops are very lovely too.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

I got to spend several lovely hours gazing at this necklace on Kay's neck. It is truly a beautiful piece. The design is outstanding. It was a pleasure meeting you Kay and fun talking pearls with a fellow pearl lover.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Wow, that is an absolutely beautiful and inspirational piece! Enjoy your beautiful necklace and wear it in good health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Truly pearls look their best when they are being worn. I love, love, love that necklace on you. Simply gorgeous, and I hope you continue to enjoy wearing it for many, many years to come. :love: :wavey: :appl:

mapo

Shiny_Rock

Kay, You look magnificent in those pearls! Congratulations!

krissy7

Shiny_Rock

They look beautiful on you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, what amazing colors! They look gorgeous on you! :love:
Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock

That's a gorgeous necklace! I love how symmetrical it is!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results