shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Black friday Sale- let's see what you bought!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
There seemed to be lots of nice things on the sale. I happened to be up around 5:30 east coast time- so checked the website and everything was listed. They must have put it up around midnight west coast time. So I bought the pastel freshwater baroque strand with the gold clasp for a gift, and one of the pairs of the golden south sea pearls (golden with champagne overtones, near round) earrings-haven't decided if I'm gifting these or keeping), and a pair of the silver blue AAA akoya pearl earrings on the long white gold chains for another gift. There were several other items I wanted, but was mainly trying to stick with gifts!!

So what did you all buy???????

703x324.gif

703x324-1.gif

703x324-2.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Re: Pearl Paradise Black friday Sale- let's see what you bou

Those are very pretty! Years ago when they first started selling the large colored baroque fresh waters I bought some pink ones. I get a lot of wear out of them. Please post a pic of the goldens! I didn't get anything from PP today. I looked at the site this morning, and while they had lots of interesting pearls there wasn't anything I felt I had to purchase.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

I was seriously tempted by several things when I looked this morning! I practiced restraint and managed not to get anything. Now if they had out a baroque tahitian strand on the sale I can't promise I would have been so good!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

This 17.5 mm metallic peacock Edison pearl is mine! :bigsmile:

Of course, I didn't realize I needed one until 4Ranch Girl made a special visit to Pearl Paradise recently to select hers in person. Thank you so much for the report, 4Ranch Girl. :wavey:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/latest-trip-to-pearl-paradise.182141/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/latest-trip-to-pearl-paradise.182141/[/URL]

And thank you for posting the bottom photo, Nacrelover! :appl:

703x324_edison.gif

wholecardedisonsnacrelover.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Keep checking back during the day. I see a pair of Edison earrings just went up for sale that I'm positive were not there earlier! :tongue:

Some lucky lady needs to jump on these!

Attachments

• edisonearrings.bmp
    668.3 KB · Views: 1,778

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

Good choice Fly Girl!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I got 2 of the Edison pearls! They're both about 17.5 mm. I've only got one picture to post because the other was removed from the site before I had a chance to save it. This one is 17.6mm, copper, green and purple, on a 23" yellow gold chain.

edison_pearl.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

baby nurse|1353705991|3313543 said:
I got 2 of the Edison pearls! They're both about 17.5 mm. I've only got one picture to post because the other was removed from the site before I had a chance to save it. This one is 17.6mm, copper, green and purple, on a 23" yellow gold chain.
More giant pearls. Cool. Can you tell me what the little stations are made of on the chain?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those are 2-3 mm pearls!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is a stunning piece!!! I rarely venture in to the world of pearls, but this piece... YUMMY! like a DBTY but its a PBTY - very cool! Can't wait to see it when it arrives!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

I got scooped! Bought one black baroque pearl and leather bracelet...the other golden tahitian bracelet sold out of my cart! (posted story in hangout).

Most of the things I wanted were long gone before I got to the site..... No worries tho...

cheers--Sharon

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

Things went fast. Not sure If I'm correct but I think they started with 7 pages.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

innerkitten|1353712702|3313643 said:
Things went fast. Not sure If I'm correct but I think they started with 7 pages.

there were 9 pages when I first went on this morning!!

syd

Shiny_Rock

They started with 9 pages when I first checked!!! I would have loved one of those akoya keshi pieces, but they were all gone :(

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Love this piece!!! Please post pics when you receive it!!!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

syd|1353716714|3313682 said:
They started with 9 pages when I first checked!!! I would have loved one of those akoya keshi pieces, but they were all gone :(

I had the super long akoya keshi strand in my cart for awhile, but decided I should mainly concentrate on gifts and it would have been for me, so took it out. I really wanted a long tincup necklace, so decided to wait since there wasn't one available.

naria

Shiny_Rock

They are definitely still adding stuff. I found the page around midnight west coast time and there were 9 pages of things. However, those edison earrings were not on there nor were the multicolor freshdamas which link from the exotic metalic page. It is unclear to me if these are the metalic freshdamas since it doesn't mention that in the description but the regular price, where they link from on the webpage, and the clasp on the 7.5-8mm makes me suspect they are metalics. Maybe they are at the tail end of their stock though and these are less metallicy ergo the change in description.

http://www.pearlparadise.com/7580-mm-Multicolor-Freshadama-Pearl-Necklace3070.aspx

I got a freshdama multicolor set last night which I will probably break up into presents (though the naughty part of me may keep the necklace since we're a sub-50 dollars a person gift family). I also got one of the baraque akoyas they had on special. I had been eying those for a while. Hopefully it is just as lovely as the ones pictured here.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock

That's strange about the metallics being called Freshadama on the sale page - I just looked and the 7.0-7.5 multicolored strand are also labeled as Freshadama, but I own that necklace and it is definitely metallic.

Here's a screenshot of how it used to look:

metallic_freshadama.jpg

It's definitely the same picture so who knows...

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Yes- they were definitely adding things. I went back and gold SS tincup necklace had been added-unfortunately the 36 inch one was already sold.

chipahoy

Rough_Rock

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum - been on it for barely a month and this is my first post.

I bought the blue akoya necklace and the multi colored akoya charm bracelet!

Now, who bought the gorgeous pair of golden south sea dangles with the small diamond?? I really want that ..... :(

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1353731951|3313821 said:
Yes- they were definitely adding things. I went back and gold SS tincup necklace had been added-unfortunately the 36 inch one was already sold.
This sale must go through cyber Monday.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

chipahoy|1353769263|3314052 said:
Hi all!

I'm new to this forum - been on it for barely a month and this is my first post.

I bought the blue akoya necklace and the multi colored akoya charm bracelet!

Now, who bought the gorgeous pair of golden south sea dangles with the small diamond?? I really want that ..... :(

Welcome!
You'll love the blue akoyas!

chipahoy

Rough_Rock

Ta! :)

I bought the blue Akoyas cos I want to extend my 16 inch blue akoya necklace, but in my excitement at seeing the huge discounted price I didn't stop to consider whether the necklace would match my current necklace.... Well, just have to take a chance ey!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Keep checking the sale page because more things are going to be added through the next week. Remember Monday is CYBER Monday. :D

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

4Ranch Girl, do you happen to know if PP has many of the Freshadama metallics left? I was wondering if you had seen any while you were there... Like naria and mynattk, I'm wondering if the multicolor freshadamas on the sale page are metallics or not (they link back to the metallic page but on the sale page they are just described as freshadamas). I suppose if they were metallics, they would be described as such :confused: .

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock

I, too, bought a strand of Blue Akoyas. I had been mesmerized by them for a while but this was a great "excuse" to buy them. They are going directly under the tree until Christmas, but I had to act fast in order to get the deal. I'm so excited!!!!

picture_8.png

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock

Not part of the sale, per se, but I bought these today, too.

picture_3.png

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Tanzigrrl- they are both beautiful- congrats!! Please post modeling pics when you get them.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

baby nurse|1353799760|3314744 said:
4Ranch Girl, do you happen to know if PP has many of the Freshadama metallics left? I was wondering if you had seen any while you were there... Like naria and mynattk, I'm wondering if the multicolor freshadamas on the sale page are metallics or not (they link back to the metallic page but on the sale page they are just described as freshadamas). I suppose if they were metallics, they would be described as such :confused: .
After Friday I am not sure what they have. My advice is to call about what you are interested in. Cyber Monday is going to be crazy for them so emails might get lost. Then they can send you pictures. Just remember to give them your email addy so they can get back to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results