shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Black friday Sale- let's see what you bought!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Re: Pearl Paradise Black friday Sale- let's see what you bou

chipahoy|1355056885|3326739 said:
Hi pink jewel,

May I ask how much the soufflé pearls please? I've tried to look up PP website but there are no prices for a single strand of soufflé pearls.

Thanks!

Unfortunately- they are quite a bit more expensive than the Inception pearls- which is why I only bought half a strand!! First 2 strands are $660.00 (purple/pink) and (pink/peach) and third strand (multi) is $600.00 if I remember correctly.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock

I bought the multicolored Inceptions. You know, because a strand of Blue Akoyas, and multicolor Freshadamas just wasn't enough for this holiday season. :rolleyes:

I'm so excited. The Inceptions will have to join the other 2 strands (which are wrapped and under the tree already) but just knowing they're on their way is enough for me. Yay!

I came here as a CS person and you all have made me the world's biggest Pearl Groupie. :naughty:

I did look at the soufflés, but they were just a little bit out of budget considering my other pearl-y purchases. Can't wait to see these.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

I have been quietly reading and drooling reading this thread. All nice purchases, ladies. Syd, love your earrings.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Tanzigrrl|1355259041|3328781 said:
I bought the multicolored Inceptions. You know, because a strand of Blue Akoyas, and multicolor Freshadamas just wasn't enough for this holiday season. :rolleyes:

I'm so excited. The Inceptions will have to join the other 2 strands (which are wrapped and under the tree already) but just knowing they're on their way is enough for me. Yay!

I came here as a CS person and you all have made me the world's biggest Pearl Groupie. :naughty:

I did look at the soufflés, but they were just a little bit out of budget considering my other pearl-y purchases. Can't wait to see these.

The inception pearls are gorgeous - I'm sure you will love them!! You ARE having a "pearlie" Christmas- but I can sooooo relate! I'm also a CSer, but lately I've become a pearl addict,too. What is it about them that keeps drawing us in?? I had never been particularly drawn to pearls in the past, but I'm discovering so many beautiful types here that I never even knew existed that just keep calling to me!! Let's see- under my tree there will be a rainbow pink kasumi type pearl necklace and earrings, white fireball earrings in rose gold, souffle tin cup necklace (I loved them so much I had to call and buy some more :oops: ) , silver blue akoya long dangle earrings in white gold... let's see-did I miss anything??? :rolleyes:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Ok I cannot wait for the "Show me the pearls Santa brought you" thread!!!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock

Pinkjewel - I know! I used to feel like I got cheated, having a June birthday and a pearl as my birthstone. Now, well, all that has changed and I now use the "but it's my birthstone" stanza to justify having even MORE pearls. I have entirely too many strands and no sign of stopping anytime soon. The more unusual/exotic, the better, too. Cannot wait to see the inceptions. :appl: I hope they will ship soon! 3 strands under the tree seems like a lot to me but you definitely are getting more under yours. Maybe I can use your example to justify a pair of studs, too. :Up_to_something: Cannot wait for the "show me what you got thread"

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

I was born in June too! I love that the pearls are my birthstone.

I am so mad at myself for missing the good stuff. I have not missed the previous two years but am BUMMED about this year. I was just soooo tired (and sleeping). Haha. I did email PP and they had excellent customer service, per usual.

Now... for some reason I am not getting ANY PP emails anymore :( I can't figure out how to sign up again either.

Love the goodies everyone!

K9

Brilliant_Rock

Bean - if you log into your PP account and go to Edit Profile, there is a checkbox to subscribe to their email list. ;))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1355348084|3329716 said:

The inception pearls are gorgeous - I'm sure you will love them!! You ARE having a "pearlie" Christmas- but I can sooooo relate! I'm also a CSer, but lately I've become a pearl addict,too. What is it about them that keeps drawing us in?? I had never been particularly drawn to pearls in the past, but I'm discovering so many beautiful types here that I never even knew existed that just keep calling to me!! Let's see- under my tree there will be a rainbow pink kasumi type pearl necklace and earrings, white fireball earrings in rose gold, souffle tin cup necklace (I loved them so much I had to call and buy some more :oops: ) , silver blue akoya long dangle earrings in white gold... let's see-did I miss anything??? :rolleyes:
Well, I called PP about the lavender/pink souffles, because they are sooooo gorgeous, and PP is out of them. Only a silver-peach strand is left, and those aren't my colors. It looks like you saved my wallet, pinkjewel! :wacko:

Please, lots of photos of the souffles. I sure hope PP gets in some more and soon. :))

As far as loving pearls goes, I never liked pearls for years. That's because all I knew were round white akoyas which I don't like. I think we are in a golden age of pearls right now...interesting colors, wonderful shapes, fantastic luster, reasonably plentiful, and great value. What's not to like???

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Fly Girl|1355515045|3331434 said:

Well, I called PP about the lavender/pink souffles, because they are sooooo gorgeous, and PP is out of them. Only a silver-peach strand is left, and those aren't my colors. It looks like you saved my wallet, pinkjewel! :wacko:

Please, lots of photos of the souffles. I sure hope PP gets in some more and soon. :))

As far as loving pearls goes, I never liked pearls for years. That's because all I knew were round white akoyas which I don't like. I think we are in a golden age of pearls right now...interesting colors, wonderful shapes, fantastic luster, reasonably plentiful, and great value. What's not to like???

Well, ummmmm.... sorry Fly Girl- they actually only had one strand of that color and at first I only bought half... then I called back and bought some more after I saw them because they are soooo yummy :lickout: .
I'm not sure, but I may have left a couple of single pearls... :bigsmile:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1355518185|3331473 said:
Fly Girl|1355515045|3331434 said:

Well, ummmmm.... sorry Fly Girl- they actually only had one strand of that color and at first I only bought half... then I called back and bought some more after I saw them because they are soooo yummy :lickout: .
I'm not sure, but I may have left a couple of single pearls... :bigsmile:

I'm sure you will find a use for those singles. :)) I'll let my wallet slowly recover and hold out for an entire strand. :twirl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

new bracelet

pc151833.jpg

alice87

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results