shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Black friday Sale- let's see what you bought!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Pearl Paradise Black friday Sale- let's see what you bou

Not Black Friday, but Cyber Monday. :cheeky:

I have been wanting a multicolor strand like this ever since falling in love with the one Keira Knightley wore to the premiere of Pirates. I can only hope it's as beautiful as I am imagining.

edited for spelling.

_8.gif

keira.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see your neckshots when it arrives!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

K9|1354064617|3316934 said:
Not Black Friday, but Cyber Monday. :cheeky:

I have been wanting a multicolor strand like this ever since falling in love with the one Keira Knightley wore to the premiere of Pirates. I can only hope it's as beautiful as I am imagining.

edited for spelling.
Love your choice :appl: :appl: :appl: I bet it will be stunning

K9

Brilliant_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1354076256|3317099 said:
Love your choice :appl: :appl: :appl: I bet it will be stunning

Thanks 4Ranch Girl - I sure hope it is! Of course, now I wait.......... *foot tapping impatiently* ;))

syd

Shiny_Rock

Here are my cyber monday scores! What do you think? I hope I can pull of the LARGE sizes.

11-28-12e.jpg

11-28-12f.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

syd|1354205916|3318320 said:
Here are my cyber monday scores! What do you think? I hope I can pull of the LARGE sizes.
I gasped. Look at the luster and rainbow overtones. Love the gold ones, and especially the lavender pink ones. Gorgeous. :))

Please come back with ear shots. (Note to self--Gotta get some of those.) :naughty:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Syd, OH MY, I gasped when I saw them. I just love the shape, colors and overtones. What are you going to wear these with? :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Great choice Syd. :appl: You are going to love these earrings :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Syd, they turned out beautifully!!!! Love them :love: :love: :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

I received the items I purchased on black Friday today. First up is the 17" multicolor freshwater baroque strand. It is very pretty and I think my Aunt will like it very much. It is has more variation and luster than the picture shows.

The second item is the AAA silver blue 8.5 to 9.0 Akoya dangles on 14kt white gold snake chains- these are gorgeous. they have subtle tones of blue, rose and green and the chains sparkle and dance- I had a hard time keeping them still enough to snap a picture. You can see my camera reflection pretty well in them. I bought these to give to my sister, but she remarked to my Mom that she didn't really want any pearls. I had planned on returning them , but now I'm not so sure they're going back...

The third item-the Golden South Sea pearls I haven't photographed yet. They are my least favorite and may need something to give them a little pizazz.

phpvoloeapm.jpg

blue_pearl_earrings.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for the photos. I purchased a freshwater baroque stretch bracelet from last year's Black Friday specials, and my MIL ended up with it after our family Christmas exchange. She loves it and it looks amazing on her. I'm thinking that this necklace is using the same pearls. Quite lovely.

Very pretty earrings. You should hang on to them and pick up the matching natural silver blue akoya necklace at the next PP sale. :bigsmile:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1354220831|3318592 said:
I received the items I purchased on black Friday today. First up is the 17" multicolor freshwater baroque strand. It is very pretty and I think my Aunt will like it very much. It is has more variation and luster than the picture shows.

The second item is the AAA silver blue 8.5 to 9.0 Akoya dangles on 14kt white gold snake chains- these are gorgeous. they have subtle tones of blue, rose and green and the chains sparkle and dance- I had a hard time keeping them still enough to snap a picture. You can see my camera reflection pretty well in them. I bought these to give to my sister, but she remarked to my Mom that she didn't really want any pearls. I had planned on returning them , but now I'm not so sure they're going back...

The third item-the Golden South Sea pearls I haven't photographed yet. They are my least favorite and may need something to give them a little pizazz.

Oh goody! I was wondering when people were going to start getting their pearls from black Friday and cyber Monday. I love the pastel colors of that necklace. It will make a great gift. Cool earring design too. can't wait to see your goldens.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

syd|1354205916|3318320 said:

Awesome pearls! I hope you like them. They sure look beautiful in the photos.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a pretty strand, pinkjewel :appl: . I love the luster and the colors. You're such a good niece :bigsmile:

Syd, those earrings are TDF! I should've jumped on them to match my new CC strand. Love :love:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

Got my earrings an hour ago. Was not initially impressed. But I think they are growing on me.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

My Edison pearl is here. Unfortunately, it is after dark already, so better shots will have to wait until tomorrow. This is one amazingly metallic pearl. Big and shiny and lots of colors. Mine has one dull spot, but that will be worn to the back. I'm sure there will be a rainbow of colors in the morning, but for now, these will have to do.

edison_3889.jpg

dullspot_3895.jpg

shiny_3896.jpg

syd

Shiny_Rock

Such yummy pearls! I think I like the akoya dangles the best. Wish I'd snagged those!

Nacrelover... I have no idea what I'll wear them with... hopefully they'll go with everything, jeans and dressy clothes. I can't visualize how big they are. I hope not too big to be versatile.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks gorgeous, Fly Girl! Can't wait for those pictures in the morning!

K9

Brilliant_Rock

syd - Those earrings are amazing! I can't wait to see ear shots. BEAUTIFUL iridescence!

flygirl - Your edison is huge! Can't wait to see daytime shots. It's a bummer it gets dark so early.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

syd, The tin cup strand of inception pearls and matching earrings that I have that look similar to yours earrings. I only wore them with the tin cup until I redid my fireball strand to dress it up with 14k beads and roundels. Now I will be wearing it with my fireballs too. Do you have a fireball strand yet?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Love your pearl FlyGirl :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy!

syd

Shiny_Rock

Nacrelover... no I don't, but its on the wish list :) Along with so many other things! Jeremy said he doesn't have any in stock at the moment, but will stock up on a buying trip early next year. I tend to wear just earrings on their own a lot though so I can wait.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock

Okay, my Blue Akoyas and my Multicolored Freshadamas arrived but I haven't seen them - they are wrapped and under the tree. I really want to see them - and, in the interim, I've decided I "need" a strand of Inceptions. 3 strands of pearls for Christmas??? Anyone in the world (except fellow PSers) would think that was excessive!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Tanzgirl, Where are you getting the inceptions from?

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock

I want the ones from PP, unless there are some others I should be aware of...

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

WOW! They are back in stock. I hadn't seen them on the site since they had a sale on them this fall. I hope you love yours like I do mine. What length are you going to get?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

I was asking about the inception pearls about 10 days ago and that's when PP discovered they had a couple of more strands. I know there are only a couple, so if you want them you should probably call soon!! However, before you definitely decide on the inceptions- you MAY want to consider the souffle pearls they just got in. OMG-they are awesome!!!!!! Here's a couple of pics of the pearls they sent me. The strand in the back are the Inception pearls and the other three are the souffle pearls. See that GORGEOUS strand in the front????? I purchased half of it and they just came yesterday. They are soooooooo beautiful- I gasped when I opened the box!!!! They are going to be for another tincup style necklace. :) I will try to take some pics of them today or tomorrow. My fireball earrings came, too!!

11-30-12b.jpg

11-30-12a.jpg

chipahoy

Rough_Rock

Hi pink jewel,

May I ask how much the soufflé pearls please? I've tried to look up PP website but there are no prices for a single strand of soufflé pearls.

Thanks!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful. Thanks for the glamor shot of the souffle`s. Love those crazy metallic overtones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results