shape
carat
color
clarity

Oprah's Pearl Necklace Giveaway

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you who don't know Oprah bought her show to Australia with 350 of her audience members. She filmed 2 shows at the Sydney Opera House with over 6000 audience members. My BFF company Kailis Pearls gave each audience member this necklace. The necklace consists of medallion hanging on a 90cm sterling silver chain and beside it sits a 10-12mm Australian South Sea pearl that is set in 0.02 ct of Kailis’ signature black diamonds. I so thrilled for her!! Kalis Pearls are amazng and I am fortunate to have a number of their pieces.
http://www.kailisjewellery.com.au/en/index.php

oprah2_16gdin2-16gdin7.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh la la! That is some ring. My BFF get to 'play' with all these pieces and have a wonderful time wearing the stunning bespoke jewellery. They're famous for ther use of pink diamonds too.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!

also a fan of kalis having tried on several pendants in fremantle last month.

fell in love with one particular one.......but managed to walk out without it!

MoZo

Adamo_Pearl

Rough_Rock
Oh my! I am glad I became a member of this forum. I had never heard of this company before (and I watched that Oprah special when it first aired). I love the Natalie Imbruglia collection. I love how the pieces seem to be desgined for a younger audience, the silver and how the pearls are used. I want one for myself, but they are not cheap. ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results