shape
carat
color
clarity

Not Quite White Ripples from CC:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
This set is lovely -- each pearl is slightly different from it's neighbor -- but somehow I'm not wowed. I want shorter, bigger, more drop shaped, and more silver. I think the set (two of the earrings from the necklace are going to become earrings) I'm getting from POJ will hit all those points.

Vendor photo:

Photos in dimming Northern light:

Neck shot:

Neck and ear shot:

not_quite_white_vendor_photo.jpg

not-quite-white-ripple_set_on_white_background.jpg

not_quite_white_ripple_necklace.jpg

not-quite-white-ripple_set.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
You might find the longer strands look better over sweaters rather than under the collars of shirts. Just saying that there is room for different necklace lengths in a woman's wardrobe. I find I often wear different jewelry in different seasons, probably because I am wearing different clothing.

This strand is really quite lovely.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree it is quite lovely.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hard to beat the price at POJ ! Those are nice tho

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I think you need to try it on with a turtleneck or sweater. It really is a lovely strand and very different from a 17mm shorter strand.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Grooving to them more today. Great everyday pearls at a nice not-too-big/not-too-small size, and comfortable to wear:

not-quite-white-ripple_set_with_red_polka_dot_dress.jpg

not-quite-white-ripple_necklace_with_red_polka_dot_dress.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
They look lovely with the higher neckline! I bet you will reach for these often :geek:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I heart them. They have a nice touch of pink to them. I would wear them over a pink or grey or black cashmere turtle neck, and fawn over myself all day long.

Are you loving them yet though?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
jenncent -- I'm going to wear them with different things for a couple of weeks and see. I think I like them better off (looking at them on my make-up table) than on at this point.

(I do have an adoptive mother in the wings, though, so the set will find a good home if I ultimately decide they're not for me.)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Well, I decided these pearls needed a home that would love them.

They're off to another member. I hope she posts photos in a week or so!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results