shape
carat
color
clarity

New PP Baroques and my Freshadamas on a new setting

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I just received my earrings from PP. I :love: them! The 8mm white Freshadamas were on the Romantic setting. They were a bday gift last year. I had them attached to the Lotus setting. I like that the wires are long so even though they are attached with a pin, there is some movement. Chenai and Elia found the perfect pair of 10-11, peacock with cherry Baroques. They are smooth, no blemishes, the lines are well matched and they are full of luster and shine. The photos don't capture all the cherry but you can see my reflection in the pearls.

20150411_153526_resized.jpg

20150411_152044_resized.jpg

2015-04-11_15.jpg

20150411_152949_resized.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
look great on you, too!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Both pair came out perfect. The Tahitians are perfect match ,you really lucked out.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those Tahitians look delicious! Congratulations on two beautiful pairs of earrings.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Both set of earrings are lovely; but, the Tahitians on the Romantic setting are my favorite! Thank you soooooooo much for posting earring pics! I feel like we see so many strands and stud earring pics on here; but, we don't see very many pics with different earring settings from PP. Seeing them on a persons ears really gives you a better feel for exactly how large/small they are and what you can reasonably expect. I always find it hard to judge jewelry size from websites. I know for sure now that I want a pair of earrings in the Romantic setting at some point thanks to your pictures! They really are lovely!!!!

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That's a great match on the Tahitian pair. Pearls like that are tricky because there are so many variable - lustre, shape, size, rings, colours...

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Both pairs are lovely! You've made the right decision about the settings. Those baroque shave really nice colors

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, I do love them. I would suggest that if anyone is looking at the Lotus settings, get pearls larger than 8mm. My 7.5-8mm that were originally on the Romantic settings, are still beautiful but just OK size wise on the Lotus. If I was to start from scratch with this setting, I would want at least 10mm.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
both of these pairs are beautiful

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
NonieMarie|1428868888|3860937 said:
Thank you, I do love them. I would suggest that if anyone is looking at the Lotus settings, get pearls larger than 8mm. My 7.5-8mm that were originally on the Romantic settings, are still beautiful but just OK size wise on the Lotus. If I was to start from scratch with this setting, I would want at least 10mm.

I was thinking about ordering the Lotus / Blossom findings for a pair of 10.5 mm studs that I have. I wonder if I have the guts to change the setting myself.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
NonieMarie, 2 beautiful pair of earrings! I just love those 2 Tahitian pearls with the rings and glowing colors; just perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results