shape
carat
color
clarity

New oval SS earrings

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I've been wanting a pair of drop or oval white South Sea earrings for awhile. In 2010 I also bought some WG earring findings at Bella Findings brick and mortar store. I've been holding on to those findings until I have the right SS pearls. Here are vendor pictures. They are about 11.5mm, silver rose overtone and very lustrous.

wss_drop_1_copy.jpg

wss_drop_2_copy.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I glued the findings on last night. They are absolutely beautiful, not too heavy, swing seductively below the ribbons, and have just enough statement but not overwhelming to my features. I still have the description on the Bella's plastic bag, 18K WG, 2.51 g, was $220.78.

oval_ss_1.jpg

oval_ss_2.jpg

oval_ss_3.jpg

oval_ss_5.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
These are so beautiful, they take my breath away :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: Those pearls have such a lovely shape and are super lustrous ~ just gorgeous! And the settings are SO pretty! I hope you reach for these beauties often :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The only thing missing is ear shots. What spectacular earrings!!! Wear them in good health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous South Sea pearls and beautiful findings. Thanks for the pictures. :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
You always pick the most perfectly beautiful pearls and these are no exception to that. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I bet you look stunning in them.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Omg their lustre! :appl: :appl: :appl:

:love:

What necklace will you match them with? I am going to shamelessly ask for modeling shots. :lol:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. The dark reflection from my pictures is my iPad. The pearls come from Pearl Paradise. I will see if I can get ear shot. I have a WSS circle strand and a baroque WSS, GSS and Tahitian necklace. I am not sure if I will pair the earrings with the necklaces yet. They look fine by themselves so far.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
oh wow, those are stunning!!!! The surfaces are just perfect! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are stunning. I bet those pearls will glow through your hair from across the room.

Just beautiful. Thanks for the ear shot.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results