shape
carat
color
clarity

New Earrings

Here are the 11-12mm SS baroque earrings from PP in 14kwg
They are amazing. I love them. LOVE. DH did a good job :)

Blue akoya threaders (sterling silver) that I accidentally bought.. lol

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
hubby did well indeed!

MoZo

ps "accidently" bought?~!~ LOL

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW!

Those are all gorgeous! My favorites are the blue Akoyas, those are extra stunning! :love:

Thanks everyone.

The akoya threaders are from that link that HHP posted from Beau Quinlin. They were "on sale" for $25 or something, so I clicked on "buy" to see what shipping was. It was $8 so I was going to pass when the next screen said "Thank you for your purchase!" :errrr: That is the ONE and only time my iPad did something screwy like that 8) so I got them. One is CRAZY teal, pink and the other has a silver overtone. They don't match extremely well, but in the ears and further away, you can't tell. I am glad I got them though, I am getting to try out the style (love it) with some blue pearls! They are supposed to be natural in color, and I think they are since they look very similar to my natural blue strand, however they are a little more oddly shaped.

The SS seriously are so nice. These are my first pair and I was expecting them to be more satiny- but they are like little mirrors! I think they are reflecting differently in the pictures I posted because its from my phone (lazy) and using florescent lighting (naughty, I know). They look like they are not very uniform in shape, but honestly on the ear you can't tell. When I first opened them I was a little :errrr: and was going to send them back but once in the ear they look perfect.

Now for some round SS pearls... :D

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Bean, we need some earshots of those SS's!!!!! Beautiful!!!! :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those SS baroques are stunning, bean. The pearls look lovely.

The akoyas look like fun as well. I see why you called it an accident. Yes, you didn't pay for matching, but it is nice to have some nice less expensive pieces for days when you are out and about and you don't want to be wearing the super expensive stuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results