shape
carat
color
clarity

New custom necklace and pendant from Pearl Paradise

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The Cherry Tahitian pearl pendant 4ranchgirl selected for me on her October trip to PP is done. Originally I thought I wanted the Orion setting but a friend contacted me and changed my mind to set it undrilled into the yellow gold diamond cage. Because of the size of the pearl and the cage, it limited my chain choices. I contacted Jeremy and asked if I could change the setting and he said send it back, so I did.
Hisano contacted me asked what I had in mind. I really wanted their Orion setting hung on a all yellow gold diamond by the yard chain. She searched all her suppliers in Los Angeles and the chain was not available anywhere. Hisano suggested we should have one custom made. She then measured the diamonds in the pendant finding and we agreed on the size of the diamonds to be used for the job. The components were ordered and the finished chain is 14k and adjustable between 21"and 23" long. The pendant dangles on the finding and freely swings between the diamonds. Everything is in proportion and perfect. This setting is a great match to PP's eternal dangle earring findings and fortunately I already had my cherry Tahitian earrings set with this finding.
This pendant/necklace is my 39th anniversary gift from my husband. I couldn't be more pleased with how this turned out. Jeremy and Hisano went out of their way to make this item perfect and got it done in time for me to wear out for dinner on my anniversary. I am thrilled.

cherrynecklace0.jpg

cherrycage.jpg

cherrynecklace1.jpg

cherrynecklace2.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Combination with yellow gold is from heaven :love: ! And You have the most amazing husband! Cherish them all forever :wavey:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Beautiful pearl and a beautiful pendant. I think you were wise and got this one right. It looked to me as if the cage covered up too much of the pearl. This setting allows it to shine in all of its glory. So pretty. :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It's tough to beat the combination of pearls and diamonds! I hope you wear them often and in good health. And what a wonderful pearl-loving DH you have. Congrats on 39 years!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on 39 years :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy your new cherry pendant (and gorgeous chain!) and that sweet husband of yours for getting it for you!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything about the set is perfect. I love the DBTY chain. Can't wait to see shots of the set on you!

Congrats on 39 years!!!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your 39th anniv. It's a spectacular set. The chain is divine. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Snowy

Shiny_Rock
The pearl color looks fantastically intense and gorgeous setting choices. It is just out of this world!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NL :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: I am so glad you decided to change the setting that pearl needed to be seen.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is an unbelievably gorgeous set. Congratulations on the anniversary, and the beautiful pearls and settings. Wear them in good health for many years to come!!!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you - happy anniversary! I hope you enjoy your new beauties.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Absolutely beautiful ! Those pearls are stunning ! I love the cage tbh but agree that with a pearl like that you want it to shine on it's own..the pendant and chain are perfect. Well done and lucky lucky you !!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your kind comments. After wearing large pearl strand necklaces this piece feels more refined and elegant. I had no idea the would make me a custom chain or had the capabilities to do so. This opens ups a whole new range of possibilities.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on serving 39 years with good behaviour! :lol:

That pearl necklace is absolutely gorgeous in every way. I don't think I've ever seen yellow gold complement a piece so well. The earrings look amazing, too! What an out-of-this-world beautiful set.

We will be requiring neck and ear shots! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't come over to the pearl forum often, but when doing a search on DBTY necklaces, this came up! I just wanted to say what exceptional pieces these are! Absolutely gorgeous! :love: I'd love to do something similar with one of the teal color pearls!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for bringing this to the top so I can admire this set again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results