carat
color
clarity

New Birthday Pearls!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

I've been very spoilt by my family and received these http://www.catherinecardellinipearl...cy=AUD&sorted=length&showSold=1&button=Search over the weekend for my 30th Birthday.

They are just gorgeous! :love: Very glossy metallic which is just what I like. This strand is a little longer with smaller "rosebud" shaped pearls than my other CC strand. It's probably a little more suited to casual occasions which is perfect - now I have one strand for work and one for weekends! :dance: It came with a matching bracelet & earrings which are lovely too. Bracelet is a little long but I've already contacted Catherine to get it altered. So happy, I love this set!

569_multicolour_metallic_keshi_freshwater_pearl_necklace__bracelet_and_earring_set.jpg

_569_2.jpg

_569_3.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, please post neck, ear and wrist shots! They are lovely -- happy birthday and wear them in health!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty colours! Happy birthday and please post more photos.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your new set is lovely -- neck/wrist/ear shots, please. Happy Birthday!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That is such a sweet set, Happy Birthday !! Looking forward to further photos !! :love:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
What a great gift you must be special with a special family, they are so pretty!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
They are so glossy and feminine - your family has excellent taste! Happy Birthday!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results