shape
carat
color
clarity

New Baroque Tahitians :)

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
Thought I would share some pics of the new Baroque Tahitian strand that 4Ranch Girl helped pick out for me on her recent shopping trip to Pearl Paradise. I was hoping for a baroque strand that was not too circled, with lots of intense blue-greens, ideally matching the stud earrings I already own. 4RG really picked a great strand that met my parameters! I'm not totally happy with how the pics turned out - not enough natural light when I took the pics this afternoon to make the colors pop as much as they do IRL - but it still gives an idea of how pretty the strand is. (Now I need to work on a neck shot sometime soon!) As you can see, the colors in the necklace really match my stud earrings well.

And here's a shot of the stud earrings (shown with my 7.5-8.0mm Natural White Hanadama studs) that inspired me to look for a similarly colored strand.

dsc_9006.jpg

dsc_9008.jpg

dsc_9012.jpg

pp_1.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: I am so happy yu liked this strand. They really match the earrings well. Enjoy your new beauties.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new strand Tara. The color and shape of the pearls are beautiful. :appl: :appl: :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous Tahitian strand :love: :love: :love: The colors are beautiful and match perfectly with your earrings :appl: :appl: :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the colours and shapes, thanks for sharing.

DK :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That's a beautiful necklace! Wear it in good health!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning colour! Great choice.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They are just gorgeous!! I live the green overtone. Any chance of a neck shot?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful Tahitian necklace. Love those colors. :appl:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous strand! :love: And the earrings match really well to the pearls in the strand!

Neck shot(s) would be pretty great... ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results