shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ruckus Rope

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chel180, thank you. That's the nice thing about the length, it gives a lot of versatility in terms of styling.

Misskittycat, thank you. I agree that removing the WSS was a wise move. It's already so pleasing in terms of color and texture, it really didn't need anything more.

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
that is one seriously beautiful rope, I love the way it changes colour according to what you are wearing, and it so suits you. A real chameleon you'll never tire of!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
BabyNurse, your strand is lovely!!! And the photos are wonderful to see...I enjoyed them all...pearly ****! I have to ask, are the ripples one of the "holy grail" strands? If so, I am kicking myself right now.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Pirard|1410301249|3748020 said:
BabyNurse, your strand is lovely!!! And the photos are wonderful to see...I enjoyed them all...pearly ****! I have to ask, are the ripples one of the "holy grail" strands? If so, I am kicking myself right now.

Yes, they are, and they definitely deserve their own thread. I got to see them at the ruckus, and the colors and metallic shine are insane.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, Pirard. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, I had a lot of fun taking them! Yes those are one of Kevin's Pearls of Joy "holy grail" ripples. I'm putting together a thread on them :)) .

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
So glad you started a new thread on your rope ... I remember watching you working on it. The pearls are lovely, and you look beautiful wearing them :) Congratulations!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
BN: What other goodies have you not posted? Pls do create dedicated threads or better yet, consolidate all your pearl p*rn into one dedicated thread of your collection. :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iguanatan|1410259302|3747617 said:
They look magical in every picture.
A versatile piece too, wonderful long, doubled and in a torsade!

Thank you for the enthusiasm, iguanatan! It is a very versatile piece.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Juliebeth! It does pretty much go with everything!

PiscesPearls, thank you for the kind words!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1410271296|3747673 said:
baby nurse -- WOW! Thanks for the multitude of pictures. The one with the HG ripples, double blue akoya and new Tahitian rope is insane. That box of treasures must make you very very happy.

Wear your newest rope in the best of health and do start threads with your other special pieces!

Thank you, bsomlo! I keep that box with the Tahitian rope, akoya and ripples on my dresser so I can look at it :)) And I will follow up with other threads; holy grail ripples are next.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me, thank you! Yes, it is described as mostly AAA.

Thank you LitGeek :wavey: It was a lot of pictures : )

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1410309809|3748112 said:

Thank you, Pirard. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, I had a lot of fun taking them! Yes those are one of Kevin's Pearls of Joy "holy grail" ripples. I'm putting together a thread on them :)) .

Great! Looking forward to the Holy Grail of Pearl ****!! Enjoy your treasures

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse- that rope is just gorgeous!! So colorful and elegant and unique, and... well- just so incredibly special!!!! Love it!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mapo, thank you and I'm glad you liked the pics!

Pkinnew, you're so kind-- thank you! It's really nice to be able to share a purchase with people who have the same passion.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kay|1410284178|3747782 said:
Thanks for all the additional pictures. I scrolled through 4 times this morning just enjoying all the gorgeous colors and the different styling options. I especially love the long double strand and the twisted triple.

I look forward to seeing this beauty (and you!) next summer. :wavey:

Thank you, Kay! The colors and length make it very versatile, and I will be sure to bring it along next year. Any idea when your Tahitians will be arriving?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemzy|1410291088|3747871 said:
that is one seriously beautiful rope, I love the way it changes colour according to what you are wearing, and it so suits you. A real chameleon you'll never tire of!

Thanks, Gemzy! That's a good description-- it truly is a chameleon!

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
just seen your rope IRL on that interview at the Ruckus -it looks even better than in the photographs - and I love the length on you babynurse. How many pearls did it take to make that length?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Gemzy! The rope I'm wearing in the interview is another Tahitian rope that I purchased from PP back in January. The Ruckus one I've had for about 3 weeks.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRDKeshi :wavey: , thank you for such kind words!

Icy Jade, more threads to come, I promise!

Thank you, pinkjewel! It is indeed special. I'd wanted one like this for a long time.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Aw, you're welcome :) Loved the interview :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
doh, too many pearls to appreciate and get my head round. TWO cool ropes is the bees knees as we say over here.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Icy Jade! Those are kind words coming from someone whose collection I covet! The rope is 50" but I'm sending it back to have 2" added to its length since I find it a bit snug when it's tripled. The pearls measure 8.3-12mm.[/quote]

Baby nurse Were you please with the turn out by adding two inches? I loved the prior look tripled, it must hang lower, little looser now? I would love to compare your results for future reference if you can. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results