shape
carat
color
clarity

My pearlie project from PP - Tahitian Harvest Strand!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am very excited about this purchase. A few weeks ago I inquired about getting a harvest strand from PP. Jeremy was more than helpful with his suggestions. I asked for a long strand about 34 to 35 inches, with various colors and shapes. I requested him to choose pearls with high luster and very strong cool overtones, such as pink, green, silver, blue, purple, and light circling and little to no pin pricks.
initially, he sent me some pictures of strands he made up for an upcoming special. But based on my requests, he made the following beauty:

pp_harvest_strand_1.jpg

I requested that the two 13-14 round pearls - one black and one pistachio - be replaced by some baroque pearls. I also requested to use the silver clasp from the white metallic rope special from July. I think Jeremy did wonderfully in his selection and I can't wait to see it, probably next week. So enjoy this picture while I wait....

08-12-14-harvest-strand.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That looks Gorgeous! Love the colors. I can't wait to see neck shots.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It looks stunning! I like cooler shades too. And lenght is very nice. Many photos in different lightning when arrived, please :clap:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kay and Confection10! Oh, don't worry. I'll take lots of shots. I'm super excited over this piece!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking forward to lots of pictures when you receive it!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous harvest strand! It is a dream! :love: :love: :love: :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
One week...seven days. The waiting is the hardest part. We look forward to your pictures. It looks beautiful!!! I don't think I saw that strand at the Ruckus. It must have been tucked away in a zip loc bag. The ones I saw were darker.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh....me three for pictures please! That would be a dream strand for me too!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Love that strand! It will be fun to wear and will go with everything you wear. Enjoy :mrgreen:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1407981404|3731951 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: Love that strand! It will be fun to wear and will go with everything you wear. Enjoy :mrgreen:

The shapes and colors are a bit reminiscent of your Blaire strand, aren't they? :cheeky:

So pretty, mapo. :appl: :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1407981744|3731954 said:
4Ranch Girl|1407981404|3731951 said:

The shapes and colors are a bit reminiscent of your Blaire strand, aren't they? :cheeky:

So pretty, mapo. :appl: :love:
Oh yeah. I reach for that Blaire strand so much. I even had it on last night. I love the fact of lighter pearls with blues on the side with the silver drop and greens and browns on the other side. 2 necklaces in one.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
mapo - I am so excited for you! That will be a strand you'll wear all of the time. The various colors, shapes and sizes make it so unique!!!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Jeremy was kind enough to email me another picture. This is natural light I think.

pp_harvest_strand_3.jpg

These days must go by quicker! :wall: :wall: :wall:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
So glad I was able to work from home today! I practically jumped the Fed Ex guy in my excitement.

Introducing my tahitian harvest strand:

first, natural light - mid-morning by a window...
window_late_morning_1.jpg

close up shots of the pearls!
window_late_morning_2.jpg

window_late_morning_3.jpg

window_late_morning_4.jpg

next, bathroom light
bathroom_light.jpg

under the overhead home office light
office_light.jpg

neck shots will come next!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love those cool colours! Can't wait to see neck shots!!!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
thanks cmd2014! Here you go....

single -
window_late_morning_5.jpg

doubled -
doubled.jpg

on my wrist -
arm.jpg

I absolute adore this necklace. It's going to be great studying each pearl one by one....highly recommend working with Jeremy on pearl projects. I love the selection of the pearls and they truly represent a harvest from drops to rounds to baroques. :love:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning!!! How long is it? It looks gorgeous on you, both long and doubled!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
cmd2014|1408738828|3737713 said:
That is stunning!!! How long is it? It looks gorgeous on you, both long and doubled!

It's 35 inches long.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your strand is perfect in every way and one you will enjoy for years and years to come :appl: :appl: :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
mapo,
It's so GORGEOUS GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love: It turned out to be just what you wanted. You'll love discovering the uniqueness of each pearl. Wear it in health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Love it! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
thanks HHPmom and FlyGirl!

I took some shots of the harvest strand with my single strand of baroque t's. I like how I can wear them together!

two_strands.jpg

then "tripled" by doubling the harvest strand and adding the single strand nestled in the middle.

two_strands_tripled_1.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
baby monster|1408743497|3737769 said:
Gorgeous! Love it on its own and stacked with other strand.
Thank you baby monster!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
This is just glorious.
I don't mind admitting I have some serious pearl envy going on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results