shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pearl Promise Ring!

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I cross posted the story here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-promise-ring.154986/#post-2820908#p2820908

And now for pics. :D

pearl3.jpg

pearl5.jpg

pearl2.jpg

pearl1.jpg

I realize it isn't the biggest, fanciest or most expensive ring, but I absolutely love it.
BTW, this was purchased from American Pearl. It's the "Ionic" design.

Specs:
7mm Akoya Rose overtone light cream pearl
3 1 pt diamonds
18k yellow gold
Size 4 band

The packaging was beautiful and included a red box, polishing cloth and instructions. The band is on the thin side but seems sturdy enough. It's very comfortable on the hand. I wish I could get better pictures of the peal itself because the lustre is just wonderful. Creamy rosy and irridescent at the same time. My Man did well!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
That's a lovely pearl ring and a really nice story that comes with it.
Congratulations! :appl:

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! (Although I realize, I really ought to moisturize my hands more! yeeech!) :oops:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I really do like the ring. The pearl has a warm soft lustre and the whole asymmetric composition is fine from the slight undulation in the band as though it is a bypass to the three diamonds that look like they're little wildflower heads yielding in the breeze. The overall effect is an easy flowingness.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely and it looks great on you. are you sure you want something else as an e-ring.....?

MoZo

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all.
I do want something more durable for day-to-day wear as an e-ring, but that'll be for later. I do a lot with my hands so I don't want to damage the ring.

VapidLapid, you should write descriptions for pieces for sale. You make the ring sound like poetry! I like the shape too. It makes it look liek the ring is embracing the pearl. I think that's what the SO was after--something that represents him supporting/protecting me.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I love this, it's so sweet!

It's very pretty and delicate and I think your beloved deserves a big smacker!

SereneSolange

Rough_Rock
movie zombie|1294889260|2821324 said:
lovely and it looks great on you. are you sure you want something else as an e-ring.....?

MoZo

I vote for this as THE ring. Not that the vote counts, but, lol...
It's magical on your hand and so full of meaning. Besides, a purple ;)) wedding band should take care of being rough on one's hands well enough.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results