shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Silvery Green Peacock Tahitian Strand from PP

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I am sooooo excited about my new strand that I received this week! I was hoping to find another strand from the 5,600 lot of PP's tahitians sale for a future rope, and was encouraged by Fly Girl not to wait. After the tahitian sale was over this strand which I had not noticed or looked at before, popped up on the web site, and I couldn't quit thinking about these beauties. The specifications and lighter color appeared to meet my criteria for a third strand giving me 54 inches, yea!

The pearls are strung on gray silk, to me this helps achieve a lighter appearance for this strand. They are true chameleons. It so interesting how they take on different hues, lime green they look pistachio, pale blue they look silvery blue. They are super reflective that neck shots are difficult. I love how the pearls have a rainbow of colors and trail off to a silvery white on the tips.

18-Inch AAA 8.5-11.5 mm Drop Tahitian Pearl Necklace
The tahitian drop pearls feature pearls with a green body color and subtle yet colorful peacock overtones. The pearls exhibit a very clean surface and mirror-like luster.

Glamor Shots:
4056_1_.jpg

unnamed_25.jpg

My Indoor Light Shots with IPhone 4S:
img_5280.jpg

img_5281.jpg

img_5284.jpg

img_5303.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Those are BEA-U-TI-FULL! They just glow, and are such a nice contrast to your dark green ones! What a great find! Can't wait to see neck shots of them in combination with each other! (do they clasp together so that you can make a rope? If so, that opens up so many styling options! :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely pearls! Wear them in health! Please post more neck shots for us.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, cmd2014, bsomio, and thecat. I am very please with quality, and luster. Yes, cmd they all clasp together, with 8mm WG laser ball.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just lovely!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
so very pretty and shiny. I don't believe i've seen a lighter green strand like that before.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty strand! Thank you for posting so much eye candy for us! :love:

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
really love the lighter hue and sheerness of those Tahitians, they look made for you and compliment your skin tone so well. What earrings will you wearing with them?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your new silvery drops are gorgeous. I bet they would look great twisted into a torsade with your dark green drops.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I'm glad you went ahead and got these, because these plump drops are simply amazing. Love the shape, and those pleasing green and red peacock overtones. :love: :cheeky: :appl:

Thank you for all of the lovely pictures! :wavey:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all of you pearl girls, Bailey I have not seen a complete strand like this either during the sale. When I have looked at the multi ropes that have been posted, I can see similar pearls. I remember 4RanchGirl saying,and I can't remember exactly her words, you can tell a body color by how it looks on the edges or how it trails off, and this is for sure has green body edges to silver tips. To just glance at it it appears silver with kinda of a tutti-frutti look. It's a strange hybrid to me.

Gemze, I don't wear dangle earrings much, so big studs for me. I have some faux silvers and some big metallic white with green overtones that I seem to reach for a lot or diamond studs. I looking for some silvery gray with peacock, studs 10mm to 11mm.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely strand, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful and lustrous!!! So desirable!!! Congrats!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Frost Me - I love the lighter green and the wonderful stripes of color! A torsade with your darker Tahitians would be stunning!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :appl: :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
What a great strand. Plump, smooth drops are my favorite and you really, really got a good one with this strand. The colors are beautiful, enjoy :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I have to say as I've looked through the pictures a few times I agree that the shapes are super pleasing -- lovely plump drops with a beautiful color. You must be very happy.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, pearl friends for your sweet comments, I am so pleased with the quality, along with the silvery look and luster they feel so good on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results