shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 8-9mm Presidential Freshwaters

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Hey there :wavey:

I have never posted on pearls before and have been absent from Pricescope for a while. I just got a 20" strand of 8-9mm Presidential Freshwaters from Pearls of Joy and wanted to get some feedback. It's been rainy every day this week so the lighting isn't great but this is the best I could do. I wavered between Freshadama's and Presidential's but went with these because they were the least expensive of the two in this size. I really want these to be my forever (or at least for a very long time) Pearls. Please tell me what you think!

P1020951.jpg

P1020958 - Version 2.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful on you. What is the overtone? Is it silver with a hint of rose?

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Those are just lovely and look like the perfect length. Congratulations and enjoy!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Bean, sweet_pea, Bella Mezzo, and mynattk - Thank you so much. You are all so sweet and that is exactly what I needed to hear! I am not tiny but I was still worried they might be a little to big for me. After wearing them for a few days and reading your replies, I'm feeling more and more that the size and length work well.

HHPmom - Thank you, they are indeed a silvery rose overtone to my eye, the luster is very sharp (even though that doesn't show up so well in the close up pic) and I love them :love:

As an FYI for anyone else that is considering both gem quality lines I mentioned, Kevin from Pearls of Joy was very prompt with his correspondence and shipping was the next business day. I have no experience with the freshadama line to compare it to but, I could not be happier with my purchase so far.

IMO as long as you're not a 15 year old teeny bopper, most women can pull off larger pearls!

These will be a classic style for you for years to come. Seriously- they are just perfect on you!

:))

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Those are beautiful. I had to head over to POJ to look at their Presidential line. Really great pearls. Enjoy. NL

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Thank you bean and NacreLover =) I wore them this past weekend at a conference for work and now I'm totally comfortable with the size, really loving them actually!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i agree they look great on you. these are pearls that you will not "grow out of"....they are appropriate for you now and will remain so. i really dislike the sight of small pearls on older women.....me being one of them. congrats!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
movie zombie-thank you very much, I am really enjoying them alot!

bean- I sure hope so, and maybee not too far off either :naughty:

The Old Pearler

Rough_Rock
Missed this before, but that is one nice strand of fresh. They aren't supposed to look like that. The lustre is more marine than fresh.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The Old Pearler|1331094352|3142560 said:
Missed this before, but that is one nice strand of fresh. They aren't supposed to look like that. The lustre is more marine than fresh.

whats the visual difference? Just out of interested. apologies for thread jacking.

My pearl knowledge but whatever they are they look very pretty on your neck :)

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Those are just stunning! I had to go over to the website and have a peek too :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results