shape
carat
color
clarity

My multi strand from PP

pearlmad

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
Here's my multi strand from PP. Let me know what you think!
I love NL's cherry Tahitian strands. So, I asked Jeremy few months back. After he was back from Hongkong, he tried to make a strand for me, but he didn't have enough pearls. So, I saw a multi strand in his website that was soldout, and asked him if he has enough pearls to make one for me.
I love Tahitian and SS pearls. So, the strand is the best of all 3 worlds for me.
The size is 8-10mm. Pearls on the back are AA+, the front are AAA. So, the strand will have a close to flawless look based on Jeremy. I also get a pair of cherry Tahitian earrings to go with it.

I'm a bit nervous. It looks beautiful to me in the glamour shot. Not sure how it will look on me.
_5996.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
its lovely! why wouldn't it be gorgeous on you?!
I want one!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pearlmad it is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I really hope to add one like it to my collection someday! I love the versatility of the multicolored strands.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pearlmad - That necklace is stunning. I agree, it is the best of three worlds. :appl:

naria

Shiny_Rock
I love the pelosi look. Don't be nervous, it will look fabulous on you.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
PearlMad, NacreLover here..... Love your new multi color necklace sprinkled with Cherry Tahitians. :love: :love: :love:
I am so happy for you. You have to tell us, what type of earrings are you having made to accompany your necklace. Studs or dangle? Are there photos of the earrings too? I can't wait to hear more when you receive the pearls and see them for yourself.. Congratulations Pearl Queen.

pearlmad

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind comments!!
Yes, I'm nervouse because this is my first salt water strand. Never see such glossy, beautiful pearl in real life. Stuff in the jewelry stores here look blahhhh to me.
Also, I read some comments about Pelosi's style looks fake. I hope this one looks real though, :)) lol.
I got pair of deep golden SS earrings that I got from PP few weeks back. Hope it will go well with this strand too.
NL, my cherry Tahitian earrings are the same design as yours. Here they are._5997.jpg

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Pearlmad, What a lovely creation just for YOU and of course, you will look spectacular in the necklace and earrings! WOW!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
(audible sigh) Oh my PearlMad, Those are just beautiful. I had to save your photo in my computer so I can make it a screen saver. LOVE these. :love: :love: :love: :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Now a commercial for Pearl Paradise:

This thread is why I shop at Pearl Paradise. Pearlmad had a Idea and the Pearl Emperor made her dreams come true. Congratulations to PearlMad, and Jeremy and Hisano Shepherd. Bravo!

pearlmad

Rough_Rock
NL, that's really funny. :lol:
I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed when I posted the earrings. Not only I love your cherry Tahitian, I copied the earring design too. Your collections are exquisite. I'm a bit jealous too. You got not just 1, but 2 cherry Tahitian strands. :))

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I saw your earrings and gasped, even though I own them too. Isn't it funny? I am so happy for you. I just love Cherry Tahitians, so anyone else that collects them make them my pearl sister. I can't wait until you open the box.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Simply beautiful and you will enjoy this necklace for a lifetime. Congratulations

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! More pics of that beautiful strand please, pretty please..... :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful strand and earrings! Wear them in health!

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
:love: amazing! Can't wait to see your modeling photos, pearlmad... Sigh, I might have to put myself on a waiting list for cherry Tahitians as NL suggested.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Your earrings are so beautiful :twirl:

NL I agree with you, PP customer service is FANTASTIC :appl:

pearlmad

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,
Call me crazy! I get some more pearls!
Long story short. I wanted a white SS strand, but PP website doesn't have small sizes. So, I asked Mr. J. He said one of SS producers showed him a small lot few months back. He contacted them and was able to get the lot.
He's making a strand for me, 8.5-9mm. He said the pearls' luster is Akoya like, shiny!
Here're the pics. You can see Mr. J is hard at work making the strand for me (just got his 2 pics couple of hours ago).

_6825.jpg
img_9734.jpg
05-28-13b.jpg
_prl9812.jpg
_prl9810.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pearlmad -- more pictures please! Can you post shots of you wearing your multi-strand with the gorgeous earrings?!

And please tell us more about the strand Jeremy is making. How did you decide you wanted that size, what is the story behind that? And look how Jeremy is making it happen for you!

You must be very happy and excited and filled with anticipation!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Those white SS are gorgeous. How cool to see the pictures of it being made just for you! I'm jealous!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
pearlmad|1370309273|3458543 said:
Hi Ladies,
Long story short. I wanted a white SS strand, but PP website doesn't have small sizes. So, I asked Mr. J. He said one of SS producers showed him a small lot few months back. He contacted them and was able to get the lot.
He's making a strand for me, 8.5-9mm. He said the pearls' luster is Akoya like, shiny!
Here're the pics. You can see Mr. J is hard at work making the strand for me (just got his 2 pics couple of hours ago).

_6825.jpg
img_9734.jpg
05-28-13b.jpg
_prl9812.jpg
_prl9810.jpg
Oh boy are you going to have one very special necklace. My white ss and NacreLover's have that high shine luster that you don't see very often. I can't wait to hear what you think when you open that box. :naughty:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Wow your white ss strand is going to be perfection! I absolutely love the size you are going with! I can't wait to see the finished strand :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1370320937|3458663 said:
pearlmad|1370309273|3458543 said:
Hi Ladies,

_6825.jpg
img_9734.jpg
05-28-13b.jpg
_prl9812.jpg
_prl9810.jpg
Oh boy are you going to have one very special necklace. My white ss and NacreLover's have that high shine luster that you don't see very often. I can't wait to hear what you think when you open that box. :naughty:
If you are crazy I am much farther gone than you. These pearls are so very special that I have had a bunch set aside for me. You don't find that luster in ss very often. Stay tuned to see what I do with my little bag of pearls. :naughty:

pearlmad

Rough_Rock
Ha Ha 4RanchGirl, the queen of all pearls!!
Yes, I'm so excited, can't wait. Can't wait to see yours too!!

pearlmad

Rough_Rock
Just got the glamor pic. Mr. J is still working on the earrings for me.

diy_steps_028.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Think seriously about a bracelet. I have enough set aside for a necklace and matching bracelet from this lot.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the luster on those SS is outstanding. So pretty :love:

Love the color combo on that multi strand :love: Would love to see a neckshot.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pearlmad|1370396482|3459140 said:
Just got the glamor pic. Mr. J is still working on the earrings for me.

This is absoltely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so in love with it :love: Can't wait to see the earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results