shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My little h geode souffles:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Are these the ones, OVincze? Gotta add some more eye candy to this thread. :cheeky:

The size was listed at 13mm x 15mm, which are larger than the pearls I like to normally wear as earrings. However, I need to take into consideration that each ear is only carrying half a Tahitian. The description says the sapphires are dark pink, but they do look purple once they are glued to the inside of the Tahitian.

tahitiangeode.jpg

tahitiangeode2.jpg

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes, they are the ones!:))) I think they are really yummy. Hisano can do custom work, she is making mine custom as well. If you find them too long, I am sure she can either do shorter hooks or small hoops or something. I do not think they are heavy though because the wire hooks are thin and yeah they are half a pearl each. I guess that technically they are dark pink sapphires but they do look well purplish pink at least. They remind me of some kind of a very exotic fruit.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
There are some new geode pieces on the little h pearl collective web site. I love red and this 9-10mm Freshwater Souffle pearl which has been sliced and filled with 4.22 carats of genuine sapphires, set on 14k rose gold, really caught my eye.

Any progress to report on your geode earring project, OVincze?

littlehgeodes.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. That's stunning! Heading over there right now...

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow, stunning! I love the red too. Yes, very exciting, actually my earrings have been completed and they should ship out by next week and I have a pic Hisano sent me. I still have not checked whether it is ok for me to share but would think so, so will check and with Hisano too and then I can post the pic. I totally love how they came out! I wanted a larger, elongated pearl and the one I picked has a very strong color, it was also Hisano's fave of the bunch. It is a more intense lavender with strong copper overtones and it was filled with over 8 carats of sapphires, yellow-orange-purple ombre effect. I decided on simple rose gold hooks as I think that hoops do not really match this shape and also they do not look so great on me. I cannot wait to have them, I think they will be here in a week or two at the most depending on shipping times to Europe. I am probably better off sharing Hisano's pix of them in progress and completed because not sure how good my pix will come out but of course I will try to photograph them myself as well. So I will update you as soon as I can, check with the mods, etc.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ah, those other new ones Hisano made are just gorgeous, I coould imagine having a full range of colors besides the one she made for me; I love the Tahitian dangles with black diamonds, the white with white diamonds, the Tahitian ring with black diamonds is really exceptional and so unique but they all are. The reddish one is delish too, just like a ripe fruit. Maybe this geode collection is an addiction that cannot be stopped. Thanks Fly Girl for telling us about them! Now you girls have to get some too and show us.:)))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just received an e-mail notice from the International Pearl Design Competition for 2014-2015 that Hisano won the Orient Award for her Pearl Geode.

Congratulations to Hisano!

05e43391-5a44-40a0-a64b-90f177c5d332.jpg

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1414992290|3776612 said:
I just received an e-mail notice from the International Pearl Design Competition for 2014-2015 that Hisano won the Orient Award for her Pearl Geode.

Congratulations to Hisano!

I saw that, too! How exciting! Maybe we should start a separate topic?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Outstanding news! Congratulations to Hisano!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results