shape
carat
color
clarity

My Kamoka Pearls

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
This is just the type of strand that visits me in my dreams! You wear it wonderfully, and what a great match for your earrings. :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pattye|1404138193|3703742 said:
FlyGirl,

So amazing and perfect on you! Congratulations!
Well, thank you, Pattye. I understand from Josh that you may have seen these pearls before and therefore, I suppose, that they are strung with Beaders Secret. Just curious... :naughty:

In any case, they lay perfectly, which certainly helps them look beautiful. :cheeky:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
iguanatan|1404103285|3703587 said:
This is just the type of strand that visits me in my dreams! You wear it wonderfully, and what a great match for your earrings. :appl:
Thank you, iguanatan. I didn't seriously think about getting a strand like this until I saw a couple of strands on here, particularly the strand that SMC selected for her grandmother.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-please-vote-on-your-favorite-tahitian-strand.195736/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-please-vote-on-your-favorite-tahitian-strand.195736/page-2[/URL]

That is a seriously beautiful strand, and at the time, it didn't occur to me that I needed one. Well, not until I saw the Kamoka listing. :naughty:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly girl - those are just stunning! With that red top, they just pop!!!

PS. Love your green Kamoka earrings! They are TDF! And on my pearl wish list....:)

Pattye - lovely work!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous strand! Now that's what I call a bonus. :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My Oh My Oh My ! Those pearls are just gorgeous! Seriously lovely !! And again, I love those earrings, beautiful pearls ! :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- your necklace is incredible -- cream of the cream of the cream! Wear it in good health for many many years to come. I think it looks particularly lovely with your yellow top. Please post more pictures for us to enjoy when it's convenient. Wow!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words periwinklegirl, Kay, katbran, and bsomlo. I'm really enjoying this piece. It goes so well with my wardrobe and looks good and I feel good wearing it. So far, I haven't found any outfit that looks bad with it. I'll keep wearing it with various clothes and see if this necklace truly is my Holy Grail piece. I suspect that it might be. I like that it is simple, just the pearls, and no added ornamentation.

BTW, I ran into a sales clerk in a clothing shop a few days ago who recognized it as the stunning Tahitian necklace that it is. It turns out her mother was into jewelry and pearls, so she learned all about Tahitian pearls at her mother's knee. But, I suspect most people don't have a clue, which is just fine with me. :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- that's one of the things I love about pearls. People just don't know what we are are wearing, which I find fun.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is a strand that I dream of owning one day. Amazing! Congratulations on the purchase. I'm sure you'll get more than your money's worth out of them with frequent wear.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Fly Girl|1404138554|3703743 said:
Pattye|1404138193|3703742 said:
FlyGirl,

So amazing and perfect on you! Congratulations!
Well, thank you, Pattye. I understand from Josh that you may have seen these pearls before and therefore, I suppose, that they are strung with Beaders Secret. Just curious... :naughty:

In any case, they lay perfectly, which certainly helps them look beautiful. :cheeky:

Well, if Josh says so, yes,and most likely on Beader's Secret thread. Look forward to meeting you at the Ruckus!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results