shape
carat
color
clarity

My first strand of Catherine Cardellinis <3

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
I only recently caught the pearl itch, and just yesterday received my first strand of Catherine Cardellini pearls. I bought them preowned, and that's always a bit of a gamble, but ended up absolutely *loving* them. These are "only" inexpensive AAs, but the color and lustre are just so gorgeous...
Needless to say I'm already planning my next purchase. There's something just plain magic about Catherine's work - and it amazes me that a $100 strand and a $800 strand will both be gorgeous, each in their own special way.

So if anyone out there is still on the fence, I say definitely go for it!

This was one of the vendor photos:
1175716_151398218404650_758165256_n.jpg

These are some phone pictures that don't even begin to portray the true beauty of the strand:

photo_5_16.jpg photo_3_30.jpg

And a neck shot (they are 17" and the pearl size is: "11.7mm x 10.7mm x 7.2mm down to 10.5mm x 10.1mm x 7.7mm at clasp". I was a little worried about the size and length, since it seems so hard to predict what will look good on you, but in the end I'm very happy with both! I think for smaller akoyas I will stick with 16" though)
photo_2_32.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the wonderful community of pearl lovers and I look forward to seeing you grow your collection! :D

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
They are lovely and look great on!! I'm certain they will be the first of many strands, wear them well!

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!
My birthday is coming up, and I just forwarded my fiance 5 different CC strands to choose from. :) It's incredibly addictive.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
recordaras|1382050367|3539736 said:
Thank you so much!
My birthday is coming up, and I just forwarded my fiance 5 different CC strands to choose from. :) It's incredibly addictive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to the club! Hope you will share your new birthday necklace with us :wavey:

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
I love them!

I agree, hard to stop at one when there is a world of pearls out there......

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results