shape
carat
color
clarity

My first pearls from PP and pearl lunar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Gold is one of our wedding colors so I got a pair of 6.5-7.0 mm light gold metallic, exotic freshwater studs from Pearl Paradise. This is a wedding gift from FI to me, so I don''t actually get to wear these until September.
39.gif

I also got a pair of white freshwater studs for my MOH, but those missed the shipment so I''m still waiting on those.

goldpearlstuds.jpg

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Here is my pic. The only thing that bothered me at first was the color. In my warm apartment lighting, the strand looks more cream, peach, and pale pink. The colors are very subdued, which makes it very wearable for me, but I don''t know if this satisfies my craving for colored freshwaters. Still, it''s pretty and fun and not worth returning.

I also don''t think I can wear it as a three strand as pictured. If I can, I haven''t figured that part out. I''m going to my first Intergem show, so I think I will look for a clasp so I can wear this as a torsade.

50inchmulticolor.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I thought those were going to say those were golden akoyas when I first looked at the photo. I''ve never seen freshwaters that color. I bet they will look great on! What are the overtones like? I just got a pair myself in a champagne / cream color.
The photo of the multi colored strand necklace is really pretty. Dying to see what it looks like when you get it. I have some earrings from Pearl Lunar and they were pretty close to the photo when I got them in person.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh you have it already. Yeah I see the peaches more than the pinks. too. Nice necklace though. Maybe try it in different lighting conditions. Or get another multicolored strand from another vendor.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the comments, innerkitten. I''m really bad about identifying overtones, but if I had to guess I''d say it''s a rosy color? I think the pearls have a nice depth to them.

I have admired the pearllunar pearls in different lighting. Still very pinky and girly, not reading very lavender to my eyes. I might have to try a strand of lavender and "pond slime" pearls from another vendor.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous! I too have a hard time capturing the true overtones of pearls in my pictures. I will take the pics in all different lighting situations...but I think it makes a difference when you take the pics with a different strand of pearls!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!!! Neck shot please. hehe Love both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results