shape
carat
color
clarity

My First Pair of Kamoka Pearls: Light Grey/Sea Foam

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
As a longtime "lurker" I, first of all, wish to thank all the forum's participants: your experience and your knowledge are amazing, and it is a pleasure and a privilege to be able to benefit from them. :D

Thanks to you, I was able to appreciate in particular Josh's Kamoka pearls, and I am now the proud owner of a stunning pair of light silver earrings with incredible sea foam/aqua overtones. :D

The pearls are 9.5 mm., and they are almost unblemished.

In real life, they are exactly like in the photos (two by Josh and one by me).

I am incredibly grateful to Josh for his kindness, knowledge and patience, and for making this purchase a great experience!

Thank you all! ;))

blue_earrings__039.jpg

kamoka_pair_1.jpg

kamoka_my_photo.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing luster and gorgeous color! Very pretty pair of pearls.... :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Swooooooon :love: :love: :love: They are breathtaking :appl: :appl: :appl: What a special color! Enjoy.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
For a first pair of Kamokas you sure picked a stunning pair! The luster is amazing and the color so unique! Congratulations!

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
Thank you YC, LitGeek and pkinnew!

Your opinion really means a lot to me as I have always considered you my mentors when it comes to pearls! :D

You made my day!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
...just want to see Your next pearls...if these really are Your first...just wonder here... :naughty:

I'm DROOLING :mrgreen:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Your new pearls are spectacular! If I wore them, I'd be excusing myself to go look in the bathroom mirror non-stop...

Wear this beautiful pair in good health!

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Those are fantastic! I really like the color. Great choice.

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
Thank you, aveda6! :D

Confection10: you are really kind! I do own Hanadamas and WSS, but these are indeed my first (albeit certainly not last!) Tahitians :mrgreen:

Thank you, bsomlo! Your opinion means a lot to me: your collection is so inspirational!! :D

YC

Brilliant_Rock
White Peonia, welcome to the world of Tahitians. They come in a large spectrum of colours and hence, lots of excuses to acquire more pearls! Do u mind sharing photos of your other pearls? We love eye candy :naughty:

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
YC|1392193012|3613434 said:
White Peonia, welcome to the world of Tahitians. They come in a large spectrum of colours and hence, lots of excuses to acquire more pearls! Do u mind sharing photos of your other pearls? We love eye candy :naughty:

Indeed! I shall be happy to. :D
As I keep them in a safe at my bank, I might be able to post the new pictures next week.

As for more Tahitians, I am already discussing future purchases with Josh :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results