shape
carat
color
clarity

My ever lasting love for pearls

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Hi all pearl lovers :wavey: ,
In the past few weeks, I have been through a steep learning curve to acquire the knowledge to understand and appreciate all type of pearls and their beauty. The more I know, the more I feel strongly attracted and know that these gems will take a very special place in my collection. I also think that once you start loving pearls, they will bond with you and there shall be no stop.

I am totally in love with my newly acquired Tahitian strand and want to share that with you. This is my husband's marriage anniversary gift for me this year. Hope you will enjoy the photos. Thank you for a great community here with deep knowledge, insights and encouragement.

thn-k44253-main2-2.jpg
thn-k44253-main3-2.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh My God. Does your husband need a second wife? But seriously, it does not get better than this. I am awestruck!

Now you must post a million neck shots, you lucky lady (married to a smart man who understand "happy wife, happy life"!).

Congratulations!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A woman can never have too many jewellery, and enjoy your lovely pearls.

DK :))

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Those pearls don't even look real... they are perfect!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

absolutely magnificent strand!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
leyhuong -- Your strand is beyond stunning. Can you tell us more about it? What is the mm size of those perfect lustrous Tahitians, and the length of the strand?

I would really love to see neck shots.

Wear this amazing beauty in good health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous strand of stunning peacock Tahitian pearls. :!: Thank you for sharing, and please post of photos of you wearing this strand. :wavey:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
OMG! That is a dream strand for me! What an incredible gift. Nothing says I live you like a strand of pearls. I would love to see a neck shot too. They must look like a million bucks on. :bigsmile:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1400447894|3675634 said:
Oh My God. Does your husband need a second wife? But seriously, it does not get better than this. I am awestruck!

Now you must post a million neck shots, you lucky lady (married to a smart man who understand "happy wife, happy life"!).

Congratulations!!!
what she said because I could not have said it better :appl: :appl: :appl: congratulations.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HOLY MOLY! Let me pick myself up from the floor....those are absolutely, totally, completely GORGEOUS! He did a fantastic job picking those out and how lucky he obviously went to a good source. Seriously, the ordinary pearls that you see in very nice high end jewelery stores is amazing and the prices are ridiculous. How wonderful that he found such a beautiful strand for you ! My kinda guy ! :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my :love: :love: :love: They are outrageously beautiful!!! What a sweet and thoughtful gift from your husband! Congrats and enjoy!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Your husband did a good job selecting such a lustrous strand. What a wonderful husband you have. Enjoy the lovely gift!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just breathtaking

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It's really hard to find more beautiful pearls than Yours :love:. They are stunning! You have the greatest husband.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful strand. Timeless and perfect for any occasion. Your husband is a keeper.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
leyhuong - Your husband must really know his pearls! Those are amazing! Congratulations on your anniversary and many more!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that strand is amazing. Do you mind sharing where your vendor got it from?

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Dear Bsomlo, dk168, ckrickett, Fly Girl, ltlmsmfft, 4Ranch Girl, katbran, LitGeek, YC, Niel, Confection10, NacreLover, pkinnew, SMC,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel very happy reading your comments/questions, knowing that I am at the right place where there are you sharing my joy and excitement wholeheartedly.

I apologize for a late reply because I have been busy on the road in the past few days. I will definitely post more photos of this strand during this coming weekend.

So the consensus is that my husband is a keeper and wonderful. I totally agree with all of you but would like to keep this a secret from him. I can get into trouble once he knows how loving he is ;)) and because of that he might refuse to see ‘room for improvement’ :appl:

Last but not least, to wet your appetite, the specs of the pearls are as follows:
Size: approx. 12 to 14mm
Nacre thickness: average 1.3mm or 2.6 mm all around.
Overtone: Peacock (Fly Girl, you got me there  )
Luster: Very strong
Surface: Slightly blemished.
Pearl count: 33
Necklace length: approx. 18.5-19”
Have a wonderful day

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,
I apologize for not being able to upload the photos sooner. Here are the photos. I hope you like them. :appl:
0527141628a_0.jpg0527141628_0.jpg0527141608.jpg0527141608a.jpg0527141609.jpg0527141611c.jpg0527141613.jpg0527141625.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Look how beautiful you are wearing your magnificent Tahitians. You must feel like a Queen!

Thanks for sharing these neck shots and information. Wear your necklace in the best of health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the additional pictures of your beautiful Tahitian strand.

As lovely as they are on the neck stand, they truly come alive when being worn. :love:

Enjoy your beautiful new pearls! :)) :wavey:

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl bsomlo, LtypeI,

Your kind comments and opinions are much appreciated. My journey with pearls is just at the beginning... I will have to learn a lot from you all.

Bsomlo,
Just so you know that I looked at your long hanadama strand the other day, it is beyond stunning and elegant. The way it looks on you must be fantabulous in any outfit!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolutely magnificent necklace, congratulations on receiving such a gift! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent is right. Perfect work of art. They look amazing on you as well. Congratulations on picking a keeper of a husband!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results