shape
carat
color
clarity

My 8.0 mm metallic drop pearl french wire earrings from PP

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
My pearl drops arrived today and when I opened the box, they seemed almost like moonstones, they had this wonderful bluish pinky glow to them. They are unbelievable - it's as if I am looking through many layers of gelatin and gazing deep within the pearl. I have read how people are impressed by the metallics and although I have seen lots of pics, they really are something else in person. Got out the loupe and enjoyed them up close. What a great buy for $35.00! Now I definitely want to get metallics, if they look this amazing! They seem to be lit from within and they are the embodiment of bridal pearls.

I have photographed them along with my silver-pink metallic drops from PP. Hope you like the pics! (With pearl pics, too many is never enough, amirite ladies?)

metallic_008.jpg

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
Re: My 8.0 mm metallic drop pearl french wire earrings from

Check out those colours!

metallic_009.jpg

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock

Here they are on a white surface and you can enjoy the metallic finish of the white and the silver-pink. Time to save up for a necklace!

metallic_012.jpg

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Your new metallic earrings look amazing! I can tell you will enjoy them immensely! Great choice! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, so beautiful! :love: Please post ear shots when you get a chance. :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

:appl: nicely done!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

They are a crazy buy for $35! I bought slightly larger ones and they are so becoming. They go with absolutely everything and at the moment, they are my go-to earrings. Mine have white gold hooks. (And as always, I wonder if I should have gone the opposite...).

Enjoy yours and I'd love to see ear shots!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

You are so lucky you got those earrings because there were so few of them. I bet they become your go to earrings. I love mine and reach for them all the time. Enjoy your new beauties.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous! I really love your silver pink metallics too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results