shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2014 Ruckus Experience:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1407033937|3725190 said:
I am dying to know more about Hisano's soufflé earrings with the gems. Is this a Little H design or PP? Can I ask what the price range might be and if they will be sold online? I absolutely love them! The rings inside are really fascinating.

ltlmsmfft - I'm attaching a link to the JCK magazine article which says these earrings are $1,200.

http://www.jckonline.com/blogs/style-360/2014/07/17/what-were-shooting-today-more-pearls-and-bridal-jewelry-september-issue

Hisano's designs are sold on-line here.

http://www.pearlcollective.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1822

This collection is new and is not on-line yet. It was introduced at the ruckus.

littlehsapphireearrings.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, I loved to read Your experience at Ruckus. Maybe even more I loved to "see" You. At least bsomlo got face. And how beautiful smiling face she has! I'm so excited of Your new purchases and I'm drooling here Your WSS. Tons of photos when they'll arrive, please.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection10 -- since my face is in the photos on the "other forum" and there will be an interview on PP's blog with my face and voice, baby nurse and I agreed we'd post this one face-and-neck shot on this thread. So now you know what I look like, Confection10! Curls, pearls and face!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stuff! And the white ss are just stunning. :love:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo, I enjoyed re-living the weekend through your write-up and pictures. The whole weekend had a dream-like quality to it. It was so wonderful to meet you (and everyone else) in person and get to view (and touch, after washing my hands) your magnificent collection.

I love the "Mikeyy's suitcase" pearls 4RG found for you, baby nurse and me -- just one of many great moments. You rock that golden ring. The family photo of your SS acquisitions is great. :love:

I am so glad you decided to take the WSS strand, as it is truly magnificent. As gorgeous as it is in photos, IRL the luster is just amazing. I think the size looks great on you -- very substantial, without entering Wilma territory. I concur with the choice of the horse shoe clasp, as that necklace deserves a special clasp.

If the necklace does need to be shortened, I am sure you will find a good use for the extra pearls. Depending on how many you have, maybe dangle earrings or a solitaire pendant on a gold wire or chain.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1407079430|3725367 said:
Bsomlo, It was so wonderful to meet you (and everyone else) in person and get to view (and touch, after washing my hands) your magnificent collection.

She is not kidding, folks. The group in the breakfast nook was snacking between lunch and dinner (food and drink were available 24/7) while I was spreading out my collection for viewing and I said, "You are free to touch my pearls, but please wash your hands first." I wipe down every piece I wear at the end of the day with a moistened facecloth to remove sweat and oil...I didn't want dressing on anything!!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1407079884|3725378 said:
Kay|1407079430|3725367 said:
Bsomlo, It was so wonderful to meet you (and everyone else) in person and get to view (and touch, after washing my hands) your magnificent collection.

She is not kidding, folks. The group in the breakfast nook was snacking between lunch and dinner (food and drink were available 24/7) while I was spreading out my collection for viewing and I said, "You are free to touch my pearls, but please wash your hands first." I wipe down every piece I wear at the end of the day with a moistened facecloth to remove sweat and oil...I didn't want dressing on anything!!!

I completely respected that condition, and made a beeline for the nearest sink so I could get my hands on those beauties. I even put my plate aside so I could play with your pearls and baby nurse's first.

Is that photo of you and baby nurse the one I took?

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both for the info! I think these gem filled pearls are my favorite of all the pearls you all have shared from the Ruckus. :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Kay, I never answered your question. I was so overwhelmed (in the best way) during the Ruckus that I don't remember who took pictures. If you remember taking that picture -- it must have been you! I asked about another picture taken on the "other" forum but got no response. I'll try here. Someone used my cell phone camera to show me how my curl wrapped around my POJ metallic earrings. Did any of you take these lovely photos?

close-up_ear_shot.jpg

ear_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results