shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic White Freshwater Pearls at Pearl Paradise

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1368239384|3444656 said:
:D Just a triple strand of the creams what ever size they are. Here is a picture of the strands that were picked for NL and me this week. We are good very bad girls. :naughty:
such a dreamy creamy color on those strands!

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
i just received my necklace today :love: so happy that the package arrived earlier than expected!

since i'm flying off to sydney tonight for a holiday, here are some quick pictures taken with my cell phone...

the creamy color is definitely more obvious when i'm looking at it indoors, with white artificial lighting. when i bring it near the windows where there's ample natural sunlight, it has a whiter, glassy look. the green overtones also becomes more apparent.

against a black background. the color of the strand changes, depending on the lighting and background.

together with my pp exotic metallic multicolour strand :) (the multicolour looks egg-shaped in this pic due to the angle, but they're actually perfectly round in real life. and the color is much lighter)

my white metallics are graded AAA and not freshadama, but i don't see any blemishes at all and they're pretty near perfectly round. oh and by the way, i didn't specifically ask for a creamy strand when i was speaking with the people at pp. i just told them i'd like a rounder strand and this was what they came back with.

all in all, i really love my new necklace :love: hopefully the photos and the mini review are helpful to anyone on the fence about getting one of these strands!

img_0326.jpg

img_920.jpg

img_0331.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Whimsyglory. Just what I was looking for. Your pearls are beautiful, I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whimsyglory, your pearls are beautiful. I probably missed this... what mm size are they?
Have a fantastic trip!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Whimsyglory -- isn't it great that the necklace arrived before your trip?! Now you get to enjoy wearing them while on vacation. They are beautiful! I don't know about all of you -- but I am going to bed and waking up with my mind floating in a cloud of pearls...

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1368239384|3444656 said:
:D Just a triple strand of the creams what ever size they are. Here is a picture of the strands that were picked for NL and me this week. We are good very bad girls. :naughty:

Oh my :love: :love: Both of your strands are LOVELY!!! Looking forward to seeing them when they are finished.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats whimsyglory your creamy metallics are beautiful! Enjoy :twirl:

naria

Shiny_Rock
So pretty. It is my understanding that the current inventory of these is all on the creamier side. I was surprised by how much creamy pearls looked beautiful even on my epically pale skin. I hope you love wearing them. :)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
whimsyglory|1367428599|3438278 said:
I've just purchased a strand of the white metallics in 7-8mm. Can't wait to receive it!! Here's a photo of the strand:

image004_2.jpg

Baby Nurse , Here is the first post with the glamor shot and size. YUM!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, NL! Not sure how I missed that mm size. I spoke with Chenai and she put I think 7-8mms aside for me. Sorry if you already answered in the other thread where I asked this question, what size are yours and 4Ranch Girl's? I'd like a larger mm size but maybe they aren't available...

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Baby Nurse, To tell you the truth, we don't know.... 4ranchgirl did get a photo of her three and my two yesterday though.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover: 3, 2? Is 4Ranch Girl getting a triple strand and you a double? Looking forward to pictures!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the photo of our off white/cream strands.

creammetallic.jpg

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I need to stay off this thread ... too much temptation! I now need a rope and a triple 'Queen' strand of white metallics!

Drool. Drool. Drool. :cheeky: :love: :lickout:

naria

Shiny_Rock
I'm pretty sure we're all enablers. Beautiful strands. Looking forward to the completed necklaces all around.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the glamor shot of my new triple cream metallic strand I just got. Love the color of these.

cream-triple-metallic-strand.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
We don't know the MM size or the exact length. They are a welcome addition to our metallic freshwater collections. Here are my creamy metallic.

nlcremmetallics.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4 and NL -- please post pictures of you modeling the newest members of your pearl family!!! Both shots are lovely.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1368733374|3448412 said:
We don't know the MM size or the exact length. They are a welcome addition to our metallic freshwater collections. Here are my creamy metallic.

what is your best guess on these? I'm pining for metallics, but I'd love them in a smaller size-maybe 6.5-7? Or 7-7.5? The 7.5-8mm is lovely, but I want a 22 inch strand with dainty pearls!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The bill says they are 7.5 to 8mm and finished length is 35 inches. I am out of town so I haven't paid for them yet.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
They're so beautiful-I can't wait to see more photos! (hint, hint!)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, those metallic strands are TDF :love: . This thread just keeps getting better and better :appl:

Can't wait to see neck shots of both triple and long strands!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results