shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic purple pearls from Catherine Cardinelli!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I had a special occasion recently, one that I had been anticipating for a while (I got a new job), and I decided to treat myself.
I've been drooling over Catherine Cardinelli's pearls since I read about them here (thanks PS!).

And this is what I picked out.

Untreated purple rice and metallic purple baroque FWP necklace, bracelet and earrings! (Purple is my favorite colour!).

Can't wait to see them and thanks to Catherine for sizing up the bracelet for me !!

Enjoy!

purple_rice__amp___metallic_purple_baroque_freshwater_pearl_necklace__earrings_and_bracelet_set2.jpg

purple_rice__amp___metallic_purple_baroque_freshwater_pearl_necklace.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and someone else treated me to this!

Blue akoya romantic collection pendant (9mm) from PP.

Can't wait to see this either!

:))

blue_akoya_pendant.gif

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
Congrats on the new job, periwinkle! Those CC metallic purples are just heavenly :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous, periwinklegirl! I remember seeing those pearls on Catherine's site and thinking they were so pretty! Please post pictures and your impressions when you receive them!
I also love the pendant :love: !

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Love those metallics from Catherine, she does such a nice job and that blue akoya oh my :love: I would love to see some pics of that irl when you get it, hint hint. Congratulations on the new job!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Will definitely post pics when I get them.

I'm relatively new to pearl collecting (I only have about a dozen or so strands), and very new to coloured pearls that aren't dyed.

Can't wait to see those purples in person!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results