shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic Freshwater Fireball Pearl & Diamond Pendant:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
On!

PS ckrickett -- N.B. my polka dot print WITH pearls!!!

neck_9.jpg

close-up_neck_shot.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - WOW! That takes the "Y" necklace to a whole new galaxy! The colors and luster are tdf and the diamonds, well what else can you say? Lucky, lucky pearl lover!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- thank you so much! It is certainly a unique piece. If you ever see this coming towards you -- it's ME!

Here are a few shots taken in the bathroom with artificial lighting (my pictures post as washed out and less sharp -- very annoying):

indoor_lighting_1.jpg

indoor_lighting_2.jpg

indoor_lighting_3.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Wow bsomlo, your necklace is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting the pictures. I really enjoyed seeing it under the different lighting. It really glows. I hope you enjoy it.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful piece, bsomlo! This necklace has such a majestic feel to it and the colors are lovely with your skin tone. The pearls have really interesting organic shapes that complement each other nicely.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Bs that is one jaw dropping beautiful statement necklace. I am so glad you are the one that got it so I can request to see it next summer :naughty: I am sure it will get many coomplements when ever you wear it. Enjoy :appl: :appl: :appl:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo
beautiful and unusual color . I love every piece in your collection . looking forward to your next project !

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
That is the perfect necklace for you ... and you look wonderful wearing it :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is definitely a statement piece, and it looks beautiful on you. I love the combination of colors (pearls and gold). I look forward to seeing it IRL next summer.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomio, I think that strand was made with you in mind! I hope that you enjoy it!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! When I saw the piece on Facebook it really appealed to me. I felt I had to have it which I don't often feel. Unfortunately, my awful pictures don't show how the diamonds sparkle, and the green and rose gold are so cool.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I love the green and rose gold with diamonds together, it is one-of-a-kind! Very lovely!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE FIREBALLS! Your pendant is beautiful and when can I borrow it? :love: :lol:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
This is another one of those "once in a lifetime" pieces. Bsomlo, you AMAZE me. Your collection is the stuff of legends. This is just superb. Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results