shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic AAA studs are here!

poppins

Rough_Rock
Hi again!
Super fast shipping and my studs are already here!
Very interesting for me to see these pearls in real life - they really do have a soap-bubble finish to them and the greenish tint is very visible in reality. So all the thoughts on colour - well, I think that they almost look grey-green on my ears. I totally get why they were picked when I asked for silver, not pink, And since they have the mirror-lustre, when I look at them, they do look darker, as they reflect my picture back at me. In both colour and lustre definitely different from the B&M studs that I am used to! On the Pictures below they look whiter on the first two and then a bit darker on the last one. Actually, the colours that I see in reality don't show very well on photos. These studs will get worn a lot, but really I foresee that I "will" have to get pair of bigger Freshadamas later on...But these are more or less perfect for everyday wear.
Thanks for looking!

_36519.jpg

imag1035.jpg

p__rla3.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Great size and they look fantastic. thanks for posting it is always nice to see photos.

enjoy :wavey:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
they look great on you!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a convenient size. You are going to get a lot of use out of them.
The luster is wonderful!

poppins

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Queenie60, D2B, Nacrelover, ckrickett, pearlsngems and seaurchin!

Very very happy with these! They positively glisten in the sunlight, I have had a smile, if nothing else on the inside, every time I have caught a glimpse of my studs in the mirror today.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very pretty ! I'm sure you will wear them a great deal !! Good investment :)

poppins

Rough_Rock
Thank you, katbran!
And I have worn these quite a lot as a nice change from the normal to-go diamond studs Happy Easter to all of you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results